Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture_(resized).JPG
Capture_(resized).JPG
indy_pic_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

I need 3 made for an indy 500 if anybody does this kind of work for a fee. Its 3 rectangular ones that are just white lettering with a black outline.

#2 3 years ago

Shoot a PM to Pinsider FLASHINSTINCT...he may be able to help you.

#3 3 years ago

I can probably make that. Got a pic?

#4 3 years ago

Thanks guys

indy_pic_(resized).jpg

#5 3 years ago

Its the 3 that say change set-up advance speedway and hit the wall

#7 3 years ago

I can't tell what the middle one says... It doesn't look like "ADVANCE". It looks like something ending in "AND"... but other than that do these look correct?

Capture_(resized).JPG

#8 3 years ago

Looks like "award" to me

#9 3 years ago

How about this one. The picture looks wider than the inserts really are I hope!

Capture_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#10 3 years ago

Eric (angryjeep) made those insert decals for me and I installed them and they look great. Thanks again Eric. If anybody needs any of those 3 inserts, I have a few extra as Eric made me a few copies of each.

#12 3 years ago

I had actually emailed classic arcades a couple of times before writing this post and they never got back to me.

#13 3 years ago

Why not?

#14 3 years ago

Horrible quality, terrible customer care. But don't simply take my word.... you may also search for some info on them here on pinside threads!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I need 3 made for an indy 500 if anybody does this kind of work for a fee. Its 3 rectangular ones that are just white lettering with a black outline.

I can help. Shoot me a DM Please

#16 3 years ago

Can you simply stick the decal into an insert and play the game, or do you have to mylar over top? Also, what material did you print them out on? I am thinking of making similar ones for my demolition man to go on my blank car crash inserts and any info on how to do it would be awesome!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Horrible quality, terrible customer care. But don't simply take my word.... you may also search for some info on them here on pinside threads!

I was just curious. Apparently thats who TNT uses when they put overlays on games

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I was just curious. Apparently thats who TNT uses when they put overlays on games

Apparently, some stuff is ok, but some of it isn't up to snuff. Plus TNT has classic arcades do custom one-off stuff sometimes, so I assume they pay well for it to be done right.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 399.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Belmont, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside