Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Trying to buy something he is selling and it says the seller isn't accepting bids from you. I have never bought anything from him have a perfect ebay rating, i contacted him to ask a question about the item and its origin which all checked out not sure what happened

#3 6 years ago

Thanks didn't even realize. Probably a good thing he blocked me not sure if I insulted him by asking questions about the part hes selling but don't really want to deal with him after reading that.

#4 6 years ago

You lucked out. Best block ever.

#5 6 years ago

He told me that the ramps and parts he bought from pinball inc before they closed up were superior to starship fantasy and that Larry was using lower quality plastics and parts almost had me sucked in

#6 6 years ago

he b-locked me b-ecause i bought some kiss bumper caps from him and i recieved them and the ink was all smeared on them, so i sent them back and asked for a replacement.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

he b-locked me b-ecause i bought some kiss bumper caps from him and i recieved them and the ink was all smeared on them, so i sent them back and asked for a replacement.

Guy sounds like a real winner. He and Classicarcades should hang out together

#8 6 years ago

They buy scratch-off lottery tickets together.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

They buy scratch-off lottery tickets together.

Hahaha

#10 6 years ago

Purchased "new" pinballs once from him. You could tell they were used balls that had been buffed half assed. Never again.

#11 6 years ago

he's an asshole and more importantly a shameless thief. avoid at all costs.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

Purchased "new" pinballs once from him. You could tell they were used balls that had been buffed half assed. Never again.

Same here. Lesson learned the hard way but it could have been worse. Stay away from this seller!

#13 6 years ago

thanks for the heads up guys, I just about bought a few of his parts on e-bay

#14 6 years ago

Not a good seller at all. Be happy he blocked you.

#15 6 years ago

BUMP...Keep this thread at the top so everyone can see and know He's a real crook!!
    (I can't believe i stood up for this PRICK!!)

1 year later
    #16 4 years ago

Warning ..Do NOT buy from PINBALLPARTS on EBay!!!

I asked him a simple question whether a product was NOS or New (repro) because the ad wasn't clear to me. he flipped out said that of course it was NOS .. and accused me, saying I was accusing him of false advertising. He then promptly blocked me from buying from him. Even if he didn’t block me , I wouldn’t want to deal with this seller , I can’t imagine how is customer service would be if I bought something and had a real issue

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

I can’t imagine how is customer service would be if I bought something and had a real issue

Just order it from Madamusments & find out!

#18 4 years ago

Hey maybe he will eventually block so many people that he will block himself out of business! Then we can refer to him as Block Head...

#19 4 years ago

I've been reading posts about this guy for well over ten years. The guys that know stay clear, but it seems there is an endless supply of new suckers .

I am really surprised this guy isn't in jail for international mail fraud by now.

I guess if you buy as many scratch offs as he does you're untouchable.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anybody-know-ebay-seller-pinballparts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.