(Topic ID: 168163)

Does anybody know any rock/electronic bands that plays pinball music?

By ichigokurosaki91

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.DPGalleryDaftPunk_Pr100513 (resized).jpg
    BitBrigadeDotCom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

I would love to see a band do that!! Let's hear some idea for tunes...I know I've always wanted to jam on those repetitive parts in Whitewater, and there are some odd riffs in Twilight Zone that could be adapted.
    It would be great to see a band of the caliber of Bit Brigade do a pinball set.
    If anyone saw Bit Brigade perform "Mega Man" at Replay FX, you might agree! I didn't think video game music would sound too great done by a band, but those guys can PLAY! They did unbelievable double-lead metal music perfectly synced with a dude playing Mega Man on a TV...maybe do the same thing with a row of pinballs on stage.

BitBrigadeDotCom (resized).jpgBitBrigadeDotCom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-anybody-know-any-rockelectronic-bands-that-plays-pinball-music?tu=DCP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.