(Topic ID: 278390)

Does a pinball fit in a 2020 Honda FIT?

By musketd

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Just checking to see please lmk
    Thanks guys

#3 3 years ago

I know it wasn't a 2020 model, but there was whole thread specific for Honda Fit.

#4 3 years ago

They don't call it FIT for nothing, if it didn't it would be called Honda UNFIT.

#5 3 years ago

Yes a Honda Fit will fit inside a pinball machine.

#6 3 years ago

Awesome news thanks guys

#7 3 years ago

Hoping that it’s does because my van is now gone as to it was on its last legs so now the fit will be hauling a pinball

#8 3 years ago

My 07 fits a pin and dolly.

#9 3 years ago

My friend Mike has one, I think it’s a 17, and it absolutely “FITS” a pinball...nice car with great gas mileage and a even greater price. Good luck!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-a-pinball-fit-in-a-2020-honda-fit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.