(Topic ID: 304517)

Does a mod exist to disable the backbox lighting during a game?

By Allibaster

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I would like to disable the backbox lighting during an active game but still have it on during attract mode or when there's no active game. Does this mod exist?

I'm specifically looking to do this for a The Walking Dead (Stern SAM), and I still have the florescent bulb. The reflection on the glass is distracting due to the darkness of the game.

#3 2 years ago

On star trek I put blue painters tape over the front. Still had tons of light, and the reflection was reduced significantly

#4 2 years ago

How about trying out invisaglass or something of the sort? That makes a big difference as well.

#5 2 years ago

Thanks. I think this is what I'm looking for if it can be dimmed to almost off. I'll inquire with the seller.

#6 2 years ago

Allibaster

Yep, you can set it to nearly or completely off, the bright and dim levels are up to you!

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/does-a-mod-exist-to-disable-the-backbox-lighting-during-a-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.