Some of you may have been following my other thread about documenting the life of my Stern Star Trek pro but I didn't start that until about 4,000 plays.
The Mmr I'm starting a bit earlier.
I picked the game up as a expo demo for a pretty sweet deal from Pinball Pro out of Nebraska. The first picture I got of the game started with a little over 500 so not not right out of the box new but close.
I'll be documenting the entire life of this game as long as I own it which will probably be forever. All the good, all the bad, everything in between and everything that breaks and at how many plays.
Here's the earliest pics I have. I hope you enjoy!
So far I've...
1. Changed GI to cool white
2. Added green flipper rubbers
3. Added an led strip in the moat to light the green up more.
4. Had to fix a broken solder on the middle switch on the right bank
5. 1 screw fell out of the right troll which has been fixed
6. Added mylar to the out hole. The shooter lane. And under both spots where the ramp feeds to the in lane.