Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Tophervette
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
1  (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 76 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

Doctor Who Time Expander Rising Platform

Added: November 5th, 2020 Ended: November 12th, 2020
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 1,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

I'm trying to sell this Dr. Who piece I found in a warehouse clean out. Sold as is.

Item photos

1  (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Norfolk, VA, US

Seller insights

These are Jo540's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jo540's stats page

#2 76 days ago

?!?
Did he forget a decimal point?!?

#3 76 days ago

Very cool! A bit pricey, as most DW have this part, and though it is crucial for the game - most have it, and those paying $1200(!) will want to know that it works in full

#4 76 days ago

Dude, that's almost the price of a doctor who machine.... well not anymore, but damn!

#5 75 days ago
Quoted from jorant:

Dude, that's almost the price of a doctor who machine.... well not anymore, but damn!

It's real close. I bought a working Doctor Who in Frisco near Nob Hill for 2k last year. It's on location at Lynn's Pinball Parlor in Monterey, home of Monterey Flipper Pinball league. I wont fo near the thing unless the volume is turned down to zero.

#6 75 days ago

Are you trying to purchase the rest of the warehouse with the time expander profits?

#7 75 days ago

Its a rare item for sure, but sadly there are very few salvageable parts on this.

Almost everything would have to be replaced, and fortunately its all available still.

It will cost at least $600 to renew and make it work for parts alone, I just did one in similar condition.

$1200 is way off in price.

I would say $350-$450 in todays market and still be a high price.

#8 75 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I would say $350-$450 in todays market and still be a high price.

Exactly my thought... for a "unknown condition" part... very much way lower that that.
Sorry for the OP about the price policing... but I seriously can't believe anyone would come here thinking that item is worth the cost of a full machine.

Never mind; this poster doesn't get that luxury. One post. And they post about an item for sale?! at a redick price? yeah... no!

#9 69 days ago

So, I got this MPF. It is being shipped. My plan is to rebuild it. Even though I don't own a pin yet. Hoping beyond hope that other than the frame, that there are useable parts on it. I have the Faz document, and have many YouTube videos about it. So I am jumping in with both feet.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside