DSCF3126 (resized).JPG
DSCF3127 (resized).JPG
DSCF3116 (resized).JPG
IMG_20221230_212046788 (resized).jpg
DSCF3128 (resized).JPG
DSCF3127 (resized).JPG
DSCF3126 (resized).JPG
DSCF3125 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdeyo57.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago

Put me on the list as well please !

6 months later
#91 4 years ago

I m not sure if I got on the list? I know I had been in touch with you and said I was interested when it was still being tested?
I would like 2 kits / cams .thank you for all the work you've done!

4 months later
#109 4 years ago

@darkpinball

I watched the first video that Ulf put out when this mod was just an idea! I told Ulf I wanted one even before he sent out his first test kits! He told me I would have to be patient because it would take at least a year before he got to that point .He wanted to make sure that they were reliable and that they would hold up for a long time .So I waited …. well I did message Ulf a few time (Thanks for being Kind Ulf ! ) He could of told me to quit bothering him but he always told me where he was at with the project and to be patient haha ! I've have been told I'm not a patient person mostly by my wife ! So anyway :

I bought 2kits as I am restoring two DW games ( I think for my 2 daughters( I'm 62 now damn that seems old when I write it !!!) and I figure if I give them each one that every time they play it or have to move it they will think of me !!!! .

So I got one kit installed so far and it was really pretty easy . The hard part is if you haven't had the elevator out 10 times already I would say that you should download Rich Fazio's very well written and invaluable write up on exactly what you need to do to get that thing out of the game and pretty much anything you need to know about it !!

I purchased the cam that Ulf sells to. I would recommend that as well unless you enjoy drill and grinding ? I just wanted to get it put together and installed
so I it put together, I don't even think it was an hour?, it went together really well ! time fly's when your having fun, and I'm old remember, so I got that going for me !

I guess what I'm trying to say is Thanks Ulf for doing an amazing job on this mod....It is truly amazing how much of a difference it makes! It is so great that people like you with your skills are willing to make something like this for everyone to enjoy! Oh and again for not telling me to quit bugging and Buzz off , so you could get back to work on it !! !

Buy a kit you wont be sorry!

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdeyo57:

@darkpinball
I watched the first video that Ulf put out when this mod was just an idea! I told Ulf I wanted one even before he sent out his first test kits! He told me I would have to be patient because it would take at least a year before he got to that point .He wanted to make sure that they were reliable and that they would hold up for a long time .So I waited …. well I did message Ulf a few time (Thanks for being Kind Ulf ! ) He could of told me to quit bothering him but he always told me where he was at with the project and to be patient haha ! I've have been told I'm not a patient person mostly by my wife ! So anyway :
I bought 2kits as I am restoring two DW games ( I think for my 2 daughters( I'm 62 now damn that seems old when I write it !!!) and I figure if I give them each one that every time they play it or have to move it they will think of me !!!! .
So I got one kit installed so far and it was really pretty easy . The hard part is if you haven't had the elevator out 10 times already I would say that you should download Rich Fazio's very well written and invaluable write up on exactly what you need to do to get that thing out of the game and pretty much anything you need to know about it !!
I purchased the cam that Ulf sells to. I would recommend that as well unless you enjoy drill and grinding ? I just wanted to get it put together and installed
so I it put together, I don't even think it was an hour?, it went together really well ! time fly's when your having fun, and I'm old remember, so I got that going for me !
I guess what I'm trying to say is Thanks Ulf for doing an amazing job on this mod....It is truly amazing how much of a difference it makes! It is so great that people like you with your skills are willing to make something like this for everyone to enjoy! Oh and again for not telling me to quit bugging and Buzz off , so you could get back to work on it !! !
Buy a kit you wont be sorry!

*I should of added that Ulf did an amazing job with the instructions which made it as easy as it was to assemble!*

3 months later
#119 3 years ago

hey Ulf,

I would like to get another kit ( in aluminum)( if your making them if not the other kind is fine) and a new cam whatever color is available . Do we order the boards directly from pellew or from you when we get the kit? Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
£ 110.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdeyo57.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doctor-who-smooth-lifter-kit-interest-waiting-thread?tu=rdeyo57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.