(Topic ID: 76377)

Doctor Who Owners Club.....Time Lords Welcome!

By HoakyPoaky

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,575 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by pinballtoys
  • Topic is favorited by 197 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Dalek7 (resized).JPG
Dalek33 (resized).JPG
Dalek32 (resized).JPG
TheDoctorWhoMiniPlayfieldv1.2.pdf (PDF preview)
Motor 3 (resized).JPG
Wires1 (resized).JPG
Rebuild18 (resized).JPG
GIBuzzBrown (resized).jpg
Back Board lights2 (resized).jpg
20240407_212554 (resized).jpg
DSCF2875 (resized).JPG
DSCF2874 (resized).JPG
Bally_1992_Doctor_Who_Mini_Playfield_Opto_Bank_Paper_Cover_Template.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Link to @pinball_faz 's Time Expander/Mini Playfield Guide Posted by pinball_faz (9 years ago)

Post #491 Link for 3-D Printed Dalek Playfield Posts. Posted by Pinballfantexas (9 years ago)

Post #696 Link to Alternative Whomobile Pinside Thread. Posted by swinks (8 years ago)

Post #1428 ColorDMD install with pics plus other cool things. Posted by ArcadeTechNerd (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5292 2 years ago

New owner today. Got a nice example with pinsound, and all new rotten dog boards,color DMD, led, etc. Time expander wasn't working . I could hear the motor in test mode.. but playfield not lifting. Took it out and apart.. looks like two small gears stripped with no teeth left inside gearbox. Ordering new one. It's staged in the living room for now as the gameroom is totally full

received_1086728172107129 (resized).jpegreceived_1086728172107129 (resized).jpegIMG_20220210_184656 (resized).jpgIMG_20220210_184656 (resized).jpgreceived_359248542697035 (resized).jpegreceived_359248542697035 (resized).jpeg
#5294 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Great game, all it looks like it needs is cab decals.
Try my 13 doctors pinsound mix and startup wav. Its getting better as i get to it lol.

I actually have no idea how to use the pinsound stuff., It all came with my Batman forever and something else I had, but never did anything with it.

#5295 2 years ago

Any upgrades or other parts I should replace while the mini playfield is out and awaiting motor?

1 week later
#5322 2 years ago

I'm not enjoying the game as much as I thought I would. Seems like it's just hit some loops for multiplier, start multiball, hit jackpots repeat. Just put a brand new motor and gearbox assembly in for time expander. Has new pinsound plus, pintech board, rotttendog driver board , color DMD, and all comet LED'd . I'd entertain possible trades from my wish list or offers. Pm me with interest

IMG_20220220_200830 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200830 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200852 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200852 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200931 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200931 (resized).jpg
#5325 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Who whoa whoa, this game is clearly not one dimensional, have you seen people go to battle on this game? Every time I restore one my girlfriend can't wait to play it and just put hours on it until I return it to the customer.
Yes, it is a love/hate game, but when the game is gone I have seen so so many have regrets about selling it.
I agree with @pinballreno, try some of the pinsound mixes, maybe a new element of the game will come alive for you. If not glws.

I don't really know how to do any of the pinsound stuff, . I guess I'm comparing it to other games I have.. that have modes , things to accomplish etc,. Who dunnit, twighlight zone, dracula, creature. Etc..

#5329 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

He is asking $6800 for it. With all the expensive upgrades that many of us here have invested in.
There is one on Ebay with a faded cabinet for $5950, stock orange DMD, No pinsound, No Cliffys and some LEDs.
There is another on Ebay for $7495 with a Color DMD and some garish looking LEDs. It at least has Cliffys and claims to be shopped out with new rubbers, but does not show if the cabinet is faded (which is why they don't have those pictures).
Then there is the $9500 one on Ebay that has been there for a year. Slight fade on one side. Has Cliffys. Does not say it is upgraded to any new boards, like Pinsound or Color DMD.
Mine will only leave my house, when I am in a casket. I may try to bring to whatever nursing home, the wife sticks me in (20 years from now).

Who me? I don't have mine listed

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 40.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
£ 110.00
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doctor-who-owners-clubtime-lords-welcome?tu=Mitoska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.