(Topic ID: 76377)

Doctor Who Owners Club.....Time Lords Welcome!

By HoakyPoaky

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,575 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by pinballtoys
  • Topic is favorited by 197 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Dalek7 (resized).JPG
Dalek33 (resized).JPG
Dalek32 (resized).JPG
TheDoctorWhoMiniPlayfieldv1.2.pdf (PDF preview)
Motor 3 (resized).JPG
Wires1 (resized).JPG
Rebuild18 (resized).JPG
GIBuzzBrown (resized).jpg
Back Board lights2 (resized).jpg
20240407_212554 (resized).jpg
DSCF2875 (resized).JPG
DSCF2874 (resized).JPG
Bally_1992_Doctor_Who_Mini_Playfield_Opto_Bank_Paper_Cover_Template.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,575 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 132.
#4451 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

If you dont have the shaker for the pinsound you are really missing out.
I absolutely love it!
And i really like my 13 doctors mix.

I plan to order new speakers today for my Doctor Who now that it is all fully functional and try to sway my wife to buy me a pinsound for my birthday in october. How is the shaker involved with your mix? I have tried my friends GetAway pin with pinsound and shaker and it isn't overpowering like I had on my former Iron man, but nice and subtle to enhance the game like my former EarthShaker. Do you have a link to youtube, or could you make one and post it so we may hear your 13 doctor mix? I see that it shows now on Pinsound's website.

#4452 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I plan to order new speakers today for my Doctor Who now that it is all fully functional and try to sway my wife to buy me a pinsound for my birthday in october. How is the shaker involved with your mix? I have tried my friends GetAway pin with pinsound and shaker and it isn't overpowering like I had on my former Iron man, but nice and subtle to enhance the game like my former EarthShaker. Do you have a link to youtube, or could you make one and post it so we may hear your 13 doctor mix? I see that it shows now on Pinsound's website.

With pinsound, most of us have several mixes queued up.

You have the ability to change mixes "on the fly" or during a game.

I have the original, modern, doctorin the tardis and the 13 doctors mix.

The shaker is very well implemented and works on all the mixes since its separately encoded in the firmware.

I had a custom shaker mix but removed it since they did a much better job.

Mostly we play the 13 doctor mix right now as Pinballgoddess loves the Jodie Whittaker and River Song call outs in it. As well as the other doctors Rdoyle1978 added in the 12 doctors mix.

#4453 3 years ago

The shaker is very well implemented. I had a custom shaker mix but removed it since they did a much better job.
Mostly we play the 13 doctor mix right now as pinballgoddess loves the Jodie Whittaker and River Song call outs in it. As well as the other doctors rdoyle1978 added in the 12 doctors mix.

We mostly play with the Doctorin the Tardis mix and sometimes the disco mix because it's weird and fun at the same time.

#4454 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

We mostly play with the Doctorin the Tardis mix and sometimes the disco mix because it's weird and fun at the same time.

You gotta love Doctorin' the tardis!

Its my "warm up" mix every night.

Often i get better scores with it!

#4455 3 years ago

The shaker is very well implemented and works on all the mixes since its separately encoded in the firmware.
I had a custom shaker mix but removed it since they did a much better job.
Mostly we play the 13 doctor mix right now as pinballgoddess loves the Jodie Whittaker and River Song call outs in it. As well as the other doctors rdoyle1978 added in the 12 doctors mix.

Pinsound just announced last week a cheaper model Pinsound NEO at $319, so $50 cheaper. Likely perfect for most users. If that helps with the decision.

https://www.pinsound.org/shop/index.php?id_product=60&controller=product&id_lang=1

#4456 3 years ago

It should fit pretty close.
If there is a serious legde and If balls are hitting the edge, you have to lower the mech a bit.
A small ledge 3/64" doesnt seem to matter over-all.
Lowering the mech takes a little investigation and some washers where needed.
I have my mini playfield with cliffy kit, level with the playfield cliffy.
Im not getting airballs off it.
Its not uncommon to have balls hit the master in the forehead off the flippers or a bumper.

I was getting airballs as well and had to remove the front portion of the cliffy protectors to solve the problem. Be careful when removing, can peel paint.

#4457 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I was getting airballs as well and had to remove the front portion of the cliffy protectors to solve the problem. Be careful when removing, can peel paint.

I had a slight ledge, about 1/16"

A thin washer under the rear holes of the mini playfield mounts will tilt the mech forwards slightly and take care of the ledge.

Its way better the have the ledge up about 1/64" than down. Balls can rest on the edge.

Oddly if the edge is perfectly flat, balls rest in the slot and are hard to dislodge, so, Up about 1/32" to 1/64" seems to work best with about a 1/16" gap between the assembled mini playfield and the playfield.

You might have to elongate the metal mounting holes to move it back a little if you do this. I have plenty of room as I sanded off the front edge of the mini playfield to install the cliffy.

Most air balls for us, are from bumper posts or launched off the flippers during high speed play if there are a lot of rebound shots.

Its not uncommon to hit the master in the forehead lol.

Low inertia shots on the time expander however can allow a ball to rest on the metal cliffy edge. I might sand a thinner edge to it the next time I have it out.

Fortunately a forward nudge will dislodge the ball back into play.

#4458 3 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for one of these posts. They are 8/32 top and 6/32 bottom. Nothing in the manual other than Nut=8/32 and I can't find a perfect match on pinshops. The closest is 8/32- 10/32(530-5332-02 smooth threading before "nut") or 6/32 - 10/32(530-5332-03). The 6/32 looks right but I belive it will not fit the threading in the miniplayfield?

miniupper (resized).pngminiupper (resized).pnguppernut (resized).jpguppernut (resized).jpgThe outer post not the post around the target.

#4459 3 years ago
Quoted from Magiske:

Hi,
I am looking for one of these posts. They are 8/32 top and 6/32 bottom. Nothing in the manual other than Nut=8/32 and I can't find a perfect match on pinshops. The closest is 8/32- 10/32(530-5332-02 smooth threading before "nut") or 6/32 - 10/32(530-5332-03). The 6/32 looks right but I belive it will not fit the threading in the miniplayfield?
[quoted image][quoted image]The outer post not the post around the target.

Your picture shows a 8-32 bottom and a 6-32 top. The opposite of what you posted lol.

Fortunately a picture is worth a thousand words!

those are not original, the original one has the round base, short top threads:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4056

hex base longer top threads (trim to fit):

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4843

Round bases are old school, they look great but hard to tighten and you have to use a thin lock nut.

I bought both but I think I ended up using the hex base one, although the round base matches the inner posts.

#4460 3 years ago

Thanks Imperial units always mess me up...

I will add to my growing shopping list!

1 week later
#4461 3 years ago

Hi There,
Also i am new and i Rescued a pretty beaten Doctor Who from a amateur who wanted to build something else of the pin!!! I have restored it but have to rebuild the miniplayfield in the future. It's very beaten up.

:-)Glad i am heren among you!

#4462 3 years ago
Quoted from Unicorn1971:

Hi There,
Also i am new and i Rescued a pretty beaten Doctor Who from a amateur who wanted to build something else of the pin!!! I have restored it but have to rebuild the miniplayfield in the future. It's very beaten up.
:-)Glad i am heren among you!

Good for you for rescuing the game! There are reproductions available of the miniplayfield (the actual wood playfield);, however do not throw out your original playfield, the mounting holes are not always correct and you can use the original to re-drill the holes properly.

1 week later
#4463 3 years ago

My playfield multiplier ramp suddenly stopped counting the balls - in fact, using pinballinreno's (excellent) 13 Doctor's mix, every time I hit the ramp, I get the audio saying "spoilers!" This is usually reserved for unsuccessful attempts up the playfield multiplier ramp. I presume it has something to do with the "top ramp opto." Any ideas on some basic, initial troubleshooting I should proceed with? Thank you.

#4464 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

My playfield multiplier ramp suddenly stopped counting the balls - in fact, using pinballinreno's (excellent) 13 Doctor's mix, every time I hit the ramp, I get the audio saying "spoilers!" This is usually reserved for unsuccessful attempts up the playfield multiplier ramp. I presume it has something to do with the "top ramp opto." Any ideas on some basic, initial troubleshooting I should proceed with? Thank you.

Yeah, on my mix if you dont make the upper ramp switch, "River Song" says spoilers.

Check the upper switch under the left whomobile and check all the ramp switches/optos with a ball.

Might just be a loose/broken off wire or the switch needs adjusting.

The switches under the whomobiles are notorious for inconsistency if they are not new.

Switch edge test should tell you a lot.

Im thinking that a MRS switch on each ramp would be interesting.

#4465 3 years ago

Hello there fellow Whovian Pinballers! One of these days, I will carve out some room in my house and purchase a Doctor Who Pinball machine. I have read all 90 pages and what a story of maintenance and parts gathering. I spent hours watching YouTube video of a complete tear down and rehab of a Dr. Who machine in Canada.

Thanks for all the tips on what works and what doesn't.

6 days ago, I put an offer in for a Dalek Head. I thought I would get a head start by motorizing it. Although I contacted the person selling it less than a hour after it was posted for sale, I was told it had just sold.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Dalek topper for Doctor Who pinball machine. Very good condition.”
2020-10-16
Veracruz, VER.
160 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 289 times

I see it is still for sale. Is this common? I also see that he has posted it for sale several times over the past year, along with other Who pinball parts, but they never sold and were archived. Has anyone bought or tried to purchase any related parts from this person in Veracruz. Mexico?

#4466 3 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Hello there fellow Whovian Pinballers! One of these days, I will carve out some room in my house and purchase a Doctor Who Pinball machine. I have read all 90 pages and what a story of maintenance and parts gathering. I spent hours watching YouTube video of a complete tear down and rehab of a Dr. Who machine in Canada. Thanks for all the tips on what works and what doesn't.
6 days ago, I put an offer in for a Dalek Head. I thought I would get a head start by motorizing it. Although I contacted the person selling it less than a hour after it was posted for sale, I was told it had just sold.

Mod - For Sale

Doctor Who Dalek topper

Used, good condition “Dalek topper for Doctor Who pinball machine.
Very good condition.”

6 days ago

Veracruz, VER.

160 (Firm)

pinballvermex

I see it is still for sale. Is this common? I also see that he has posted it for sale several times over the past year, along with other Who pinball parts, but they never sold and were archived. Has anyone bought or tried to purchase any related parts from this person in Veracruz. Mexico?

Maybe it sold locally? Maybe its a scammer?

Even pinside has a scammer or 2 once in awhile.

$160 might be low for this item. They are pretty rare these days.

#4467 3 years ago

Maybe it sold locally.
$160 might be low for this item. They are pretty rare these days.

That's about half of what they usually go for.

#4468 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That's about half of what they usually go for.

Probably a scam

#4469 3 years ago

This is such a unique and complicated pin. Just learning the rule set now via PAPA videos on YouTube. Think I like using the video modes to add doctors. Finally got my highest score yet of just under 400 million. Far cry from PAPA video of almost 2 billion!!!! Still need to get better at that side ramp to increase the multiplier.

While playing, I noticed my upper left pop bumper wasn’t firing, but never had an error message. Turns out a wire to the pop bumper coil was off, but the skirt switch was still being made. Simple solder and BAM, much better action on the upper right corner of the playfield now!!!

Saving up for a Pinsound board, want to upgrade the speakers at the same time as well, keep watching YouTube and really want the 13 doctors mix with the modern soundtrack. Used to watch doctor who with the fourth doctor back in the 80’s but have Ben watching Doctor who mainly since the 9th doctor so anything with their callouts would be great. Pinsound is the best thing to ever hit these older games, loved it on my STTNG and Black Rose, it’s the community that keeps these games fresh and amazing.

I think a color DMD is great for people watching you play, but the soundtrack is what keeps the player engrossed in the game. Come on overtime!!

#4470 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

This is such a unique and complicated pin. Just learning the rule set now via PAPA videos on YouTube. Think I like using the video modes to add doctors. Finally got my highest score yet of just under 400 million. Far cry from PAPA video of almost 2 billion!!!! Still need to get better at that side ramp to increase the multiplier.
While playing, I noticed my upper left pop bumper wasn’t firing, but never had an error message. Turns out a wire to the pop bumper coil was off, but the skirt switch was still being made. Simple solder and BAM, much better action on the upper right corner of the playfield now!!!
Saving up for a Pinsound board, want to upgrade the speakers at the same time as well, keep watching YouTube and really want the 13 doctors mix with the modern soundtrack. Used to watch doctor who with the fourth doctor back in the 80’s but have Ben watching Doctor who mainly since the 9th doctor so anything with their callouts would be great. Pinsound is the best thing to ever hit these older games, loved it on my STTNG and Black Rose, it’s the community that keeps these games fresh and amazing.
I think a color DMD is great for people watching you play, but the soundtrack is what keeps the player engrossed in the game. Come on overtime!!

It’s really been overlooked for a long time, there are so many unique features -

The scoring is pretty unbalanced (master the Sonic Boom and the W-H-O shots) and the music gets REALLY annoying eventually, which is why it’s not the ultimate package - but the PinSound annihilates the music issue, and the scoring isn’t as important unless you’re in a tournament. The game is awesome

#4471 3 years ago

Don't feel bad about not scoring like those PAPA guys. I had this game for a few years and never hit 900,000. My buddy I sold the game to still has my high scores and he's had it for longer than I.

#4472 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

The game is brutal, yet rewarding.

The game has to be functioning correctly to get the most out of the game.

Very nuanced gameplay on DW, you can approach it from several angles, especially in a multi player game.

The first one to lock the balls dominates for at least one ball! But really there's tons of scoring opportunities in the game.

I just love making loops!

It so cool that when someone locks you out of the time expander early and gets a 45 mil mulitiball, that you can get 4x scroring during your ball and just blow up the score when you get the locks back!

Tons of strategies, really a great game, tons of back and forth between players scores!

I play it every night, there is nothing like DW!

#4473 3 years ago

The game is brutal, yet rewarding.
The game has to be functioning correctly to get the most out of the game.
Very nuanced gameplay on DW, you can approach it from several angles, especially in a multi player game.
The first one to lock the balls dominates for at least one ball! But really there's tons of scoring opportunities in the game.
I just love making loops!
It so cool that when someone locks you out of the time expander early and gets a 45 mil mulitiball, that you can get 4x scroring during your ball and just blow up the score when you get the locks back!
Tons of strategies, really a great game, tons of back and forth between players scores!
I play it every night, there is nothing like DW!

Yep, best loops I’ve ever played

#4474 3 years ago

Anyone else ever have a problem with getting a ball stuck above the 6 targets on the left, below the Force Field plastic? It's been happening to me occasionally, and just recently I shattered a bulb.

#4475 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Anyone else ever have a problem with getting a ball stuck above the 6 targets on the left, below the Force Field plastic? It's been happening to me occasionally, and just recently I shattered a bulb.

Show a picture of the area with a ball stuck?

I havent had that happen.

Id like to see it.

#4476 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Hmmm, anything is possible, but are u sure u have all the pieces in place in that area? @pinballreno is there a metal piece under the plastic behind those REPAIR targets? I no longer have the game, so I can't help him out. I can't see from my tear down pics or vids if there was a metal peice to prevent air balls from dropping in there.

#4477 3 years ago

Show a picture of the area with a ball stuck?
I havent had that happen.
Id like to see it.

I don't *think* I'm missing a piece in this area but after looking at the manual, I'm not 100% sure. I do see I'm currently missing a screw into one of the plastics, but I doubt that would result in a ball sized gap.

ATT00001 (30) (resized).jpgATT00001 (30) (resized).jpgATT00001 (31) (resized).jpgATT00001 (31) (resized).jpg
#4478 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

I don't *think* I'm missing a piece in this area but after looking at the manual, I'm not 100% sure. I do see I'm currently missing a screw into one of the plastics, but I doubt that would result in a ball sized gap.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe your ramp is mounted up too high somehow? Mine looks just about the same but the gap is smaller.

#4479 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks good.

Yes a ball can hang there if it hit just right. Just under the "E" on the decal, the gap is wide enough for a ball to slip thru.

It shouldnt happen often though.

I thought about adding a couple clear mini-posts onto the plastic that holds the 2 flashers, exactly there.

But a couple washers under the plastic on top of the mounting posts should suffice.

You might be able to add washers without tearing it all down with a little angle driver or just a short hex bit and a little wrench.

If you are getting a lot if air-balls, check the flipper height, or try raising the flipper rubber to the top edge of the flipper.

Or change the rubber to perfect play rubbers or urethane.

I get a lot of air balls, but so far havent had it hang there yet.
20201027_085539 (resized).jpg20201027_085539 (resized).jpg

#4480 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, all good ones! The washer idea is very simple, and will likely do the trick. On a related topic, is there a "preferred" vendor for plastics these days? A few of mine could use replacement, but I suspect finding originals is going to be difficlut. I've seen some from Russia on Ebay, but I'm not sure about their fit and quality.

#4481 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Thanks for the suggestions, all good ones! The washer idea is very simple, and will likely do the trick. On a related topic, is there a "preferred" vendor for plastics these days? A few of mine could use replacement, but I suspect finding originals is going to be difficlut. I've seen some from Russia on Ebay, but I'm not sure about their fit and quality.

Get the plastics from Russia on ebay, pinsider @vbobrusev. He is a great resource to know.

They are very good quality.

Have him make them from PET-G or polycarbonate, not acrylic.

Its the only source right now since the BBC wont release any licenses.

#4482 3 years ago

By any chance, does anyone have scans of the ramps stickers? Mine are in bad shape and I cannot find them for sale anywhere.

1 week later
#4483 3 years ago

Working on a Radiohead orchestration for Dr. Who. If anyone wants to volunteer to test it out on their machine, I can upload it to Google drive. Thanks.

#4484 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Working on a Radiohead orchestration for Dr. Who. If anyone wants to volunteer to test it out on their machine, I can upload it to Google drive. Thanks.

I can test it out for ya.

#4485 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I can test it out for ya.

Sure, didn't know a) you had a Dr Who, b) with a Pinsound

#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Sure, didn't know a) you had a Dr Who, b) with a Pinsound

Well.. I couldn’t test it for ya if I didn’t!!!

#4487 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Well.. I couldn’t test it for ya if I didn’t!!!

Sorry, confused you with Mike M in Ottawa. I appreciate the help!

#4488 3 years ago
Quoted from Sk0r:

By any chance, does anyone have scans of the ramps stickers? Mine are in bad shape and I cannot find them for sale anywhere.

I have good scans.

#4489 3 years ago

Does anyone know if all of the Dr Who Pinsound orchestrations have been converted to the new format to work on Pinsound Studio Pro (w a config file)? Thanks.

#4490 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does anyone know if all of the Dr Who Pinsound orchestrations have been converted to the new format to work on Pinsound Studio Pro (w a config file)? Thanks.

All the ones you can download from the pinsound community page are updated.

The ones I shared on my google drive are also updated.

All of them work with the current firmware update also.

If you have trouble try putting the USB stick directly into the pinsound board.
I have had the sound not initialize on my 10' USB 3.0 cable, but it always seems to wotk when the USB stick is directly put into the pinsound board.

Power from the wall can cause some irregular results.

#4491 3 years ago

All the ones you can download from the pinsound community page are updated.
The ones I shared on my google drive are also updated.
All of them work with the current firmware update also.
If you have trouble try putting the USB stick directly into the pinsound board.
I have had the sound not initialize on my 10' USB 3.0 cable, but it always seems to wotk when the USB stick is directly put into the pinsound board.
Power from the wall can cause some irregular results.

Ok, thanks. Never tried the direct plug into the card recently. Will see if that makes a difference.

#4492 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Ok, thanks. Never tried the direct plug into the card recently. Will see if that makes a difference.

Wall power may be a factor.

#4493 3 years ago

Has anyone done a summary for Pinsound for when the different music files will play during game play? This would be very helpful for the orchestration I am working on. Recall seeing it in the past. Thanks.

#4494 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone done a summary for Pinsound for when the different music files will play during game play? This would be very helpful for the orchestration I am working on. Recall seeing it in the past. Thanks.

if you download one of the packs, each sound is within a folder which does a fairly good job of describing either the callout or the event which causes the sound/music to play. There's also the pinmame hex code list, although I don't know where to find that any more.

#4495 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

if you download one of the packs, each sound is within a folder which does a fairly good job of describing either the callout or the event which causes the sound/music to play. There's also the pinmame hex code list, although I don't know where to find that any more.

Thanks. The descriptions are only helpful to a certain extent. There are 11 'waiting for ball to launch', 12 'multiball' folders, etc. Knowing how they play in sequence or when they are selected would be very helpful. Likely a lot of the folders or sounds are actually not used in game play at all.

#4496 3 years ago

Hi i am having issues with the mini play field. It will work then not work. With the playfield vertical it will work every time. I tried cleaning and re greasing the slides. Is there a way to adjust the rollers etc?

#4497 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks. The descriptions are only helpful to a certain extent. There are 11 'waiting for ball to launch', 12 'multiball' folders, etc. Knowing how they play in sequence or when they are selected would be very helpful. Likely a lot of the folders or sounds are actually not used in game play at all.

Gotcha. One other option you have is to record a game - the board is capable of outputting a PsRecord file which you can analyze. I believe you can even do it with a Visual Pinball instance

#4498 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Hi i am having issues with the mini play field. It will work then not work. With the playfield vertical it will work every time. I tried cleaning and re greasing the slides. Is there a way to adjust the rollers etc?

Have you read Faz's guide? Put the game into test mode and see what is indicating? Is it at home? Is it giving no CCW errors? Need more information. Do you have a loose wire on your motor? Is the playfield glass switch bypassed or contacts perhaps barely touching?

#4499 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Sounds like a loose or worn connector off of the Mini Playfield,

Possibly a loose or shredded 2 pin motor connector or wire hanging by a thread.

#4500 3 years ago

I have dipped a toe into the pinball world. I recently bought a Dr Who MPF that came from a flooded warehouse, that was for sale on this site. I have really enjoyed pulling it apart using the Faz guide. Good news is that the motor, gear box, elevator, cam were in good shape. Bad news is that: Metal posts, screws, Tnuts and lamp holders were Rusted. The wood play field was squishy like a sponge on the front. It had 2 mylars stacked. The T nuts were poorly covered in epoxy. The cover is broken and cracked in 3 places. The elevator had both yellow caked grease and black grease. Yuk.

Once apart and every part catalogued, I began cleaning/polishing. I have bought a new wood play field and cover. I have ordered new screws and parts from Marco. Cliffs is making me protectors for the play field. I have taken measurements from the old one as I know I have some drilling and front end removal (2mm) supposedly.

I have been reading up here on testing the Optos. I was able to connect the motor to a 12 volt power supply and was able to verify that it worked with no gear slop. It looks like it had been replaced recently.

Next will be learning how to test the coils. I am guessing they are 12 volt? I have a VOM and will test for continuity and resistance.

Pictures once things are cleaner. Maybe a before and after picture.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 110.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
There are 6,575 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doctor-who-owners-clubtime-lords-welcome/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.