View topic image gallery

IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0104.jpg
image.jpg
image-500.jpg
image-330.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unlockpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 5 years ago

Purchased the Dalek Assembly kit from Pinballtoys. Have to build some brackets and wire harness, but no biggie!! There was a kit on eBay, but it sold for around $360.00. The Pinballtoy's kit was $128.00, including shipping. Wondering what the difference is between the original and the Pinballtoys kit. Seems to me the Pinballtoy kit moves when the lights get triggered for the Dalek, verses a mode? All that is needed is some movement to make me happy!! Glad to see this forum get raised from the dead!! I'll give an update on the install.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Traded away mine recently that was a sample with the original hardware. The moving topper really does add to the look of the game. The current mod is just cheap compared to the original hardware.

Any reason why you sold it?

#159 5 years ago

A kit came up on eBay for the original motor based movement. Purchased and will install. I'll keep the Pinballtoys one too as I already built it. It was not installed as I ordered a slower servo unit and waiting for the servo unit to arrive. My thought is that the servo based one is good for home use only.

#161 5 years ago

$362.00 Plus $20.00 shipping. Way higher than the Pinballtoys one!!

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballtoys:

Hi
you could partially install mine, in that way get the benefit of the 'breathing' lights in the head
cheers Bob

Yes!! I noticed that there are no lights in the other kit. Will combine both for the full effect!!

1 month later
#168 5 years ago

I finally installed the Dalek kit from Basementarcade. Took a day to get it just about right. There are a lot of adjustments to make. The instructions are detailed and walk you through the install. Very cool and the kit is extremely well engineered and of good quality. Must have taken the guy a long time to design and then make. The other kit made by Pinball Toys is up for sale on Ebay. Its neat but nothing like the Basementarcade one. I didn't want to combine the two kits for fear of incompatibility. The Pinball Toys one does have a neat breathing effect for Dalek.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

£ 110.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unlockpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doctor-who-moving-head-original-wobblehead-kit?tu=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.