Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by nikpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I've been restoring a DW, and found out I'm missing the millions right side ramp protector. The "Long" one. I've been searching everywhere I know of and can't seem to find a repo or anything. Any suggestions out there?

#2 4 years ago

I assume you are talking about Cliffy's protector that is longer than the standard. Look at the link... is that what you want?

Check out Cliffy's site. http://www.passionforpinball.com/Drwho/DrWho-Ramp1.jpg

He has all the companies that sell his stuff on there.
faz

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

I assume you are talking about Cliffy's protector that is longer than the standard. Look at the link... is that what you want?
Check out Cliffy's site. http://www.passionforpinball.com/Drwho/DrWho-Ramp1.jpg
He has all the companies that sell his stuff on there.
faz

Nah the one I'm lookign for is for the right side of the millions ramp. Cliffy has a modified left side that is a bit longer, but nothing on for the right side of the ramp.

Not bad for buying a basket case DW with 2 boxes full of playfield parts and not one post on the playfield was there. I was only missing a few things, but since i bought new ramps I don't want to see my $250 go down the drain because I don't have a guide there.

#4 4 years ago

Oh, right... sorry. Well... there's this guy...He had a good DW then decided to cut it up.

ebay.com link » Bally Williams Dr Who Pinball Complete Ball Guide Metals Set

I'm not sure any of these are THAT ball guide. Ask the guy. It could have been sold with the ramps.

best of luck.
faz

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

Oh, right... sorry. Well... there's this guy...He had a good DW then decided to cut it up.
ebay.com link ยป Bally Williams Dr Who Pinball Complete Ball Guide Metals Set
I'm not sure any of these are THAT ball guide. Ask the guy. It could have been sold with the ramps.
best of luck.
faz

THanks Faz I'll PM him on ebay.

#6 4 years ago

notice his location.... he's in Cyprus... shipping should not be crazy as the part is small and light.

faz

#7 4 years ago

I might have one. I'll look this weekend if i get a chance.

#8 4 years ago

I bought stuff from him. He shipped at cost and was pretty nice. I bought 30lbs worth of parts (transformer and other stuff) and i think it was like 60$ for slow shipping

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orange Park, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside