Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Collin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Dr Who 1.jpg
Dr Who 3.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Looking for what everyone thinks of the Doctor Who pinball and what is the going price.

#2 5 years ago

Daleks are annoying during multi-ball. Other than that, it got a deep rule set and it is fun to play.

#3 5 years ago

I love mine. Lots to do and if you get a really good game going you can really run up the bonus.

#4 5 years ago

I like mine, but I have to disagree about the deep rule set. It's the opposite, very little to do. However, the key is doing the very little really well so it's still very fun and challenging.

#5 5 years ago

Just picked up this Doctor about a month ago. I think it's a great game.
I'm not a fan of toys but the time expander kicks ass, super fun multiball.
Spelling WHOs and making loops for sonic booms is a blast and I actually like the video mode.
I might be in the minority here but I like the sound effects as well, even the daleks.
Paid $2600. Canadian that is.

Dr Who 1.jpg
Dr Who 3.jpg

#6 5 years ago

My DR is not going anywhere. Great game. Fat ass ugly backglass. I got the alternate translite when it was available (Blue one). Looks way better now

#7 5 years ago

Love me some DW

The game play is not deep
Scoring is super deep

IMO

#8 5 years ago

Really fun game, but it's hardly deep. There's roughly four main things to do in the game: Combo W-H-O over and over, activate Sonic Booms from the upper ramp, activate multi-ball and play it as far as you can go (such as getting to Davros waves), and playing video mode. Everything else is minor and will probably happen during normal play anyway (like collecting the Doctors). Still, it's a game that rewards accurate shots, and seriously punishes misses. I recommend it.

#9 5 years ago

I also picked up a DW this last year. It's a good game... my kids love it from the T.V. show. The rules are straight forward enough for anyone to follow.
It's just about everything you'd want in a family friendly pinball machine. Not deep though.

#10 5 years ago

Seems like around $2k is the sweet spot for this one. Fun game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PCB Emporium
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Machine - For Sale
Saint Petersburg, FL
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside