Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chooch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_7431 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7432 (resized).JPG
    large (resized).jpg
    coin-door-back (resized).jpg
    interlock (resized).jpg
    DSCF2106 (resized).JPG
    CoinDoor10 (resized).JPG
    CoinDoor1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

I opened my playfield to get the third shot. Thinking you mean the white button switch that tells the pin that the coin door is closed.

CoinDoor1 (resized).jpgCoinDoor1 (resized).jpgCoinDoor10 (resized).JPGCoinDoor10 (resized).JPGDSCF2106 (resized).JPGDSCF2106 (resized).JPG
    #4 2 years ago

Looking at several other Dr Who pinball coin doors, it depends what door you have. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are mine and I think it is a later door than came with the machine, based on the date on the sticker. But the interlock mount is part of the door, in the top right corner (looking from inside). Picture 1 above, is from another machine that looks like it has an add on interlock plate. (as seen in Marcos site: https://www.marcospecialties.com)

#7 2 years ago

Operators, from what I have read, changed doors. The dollar accepting ones were an option at one point. Your door looks very new. Notice how the 4 test switches are closer to the door opening. I see that you have the bracket and and 2 lug switch. I also see the two pink plugs that attach to your switch. Looks like all you are missing are a couple 3/8 wood screws to attach the switch. Are there two holes in the cabinet that line up with the bracket holes? Alternatively, you could just jumper wire between those two pink plugs and never worry about the "Open Door" warning message. LOL.

#9 2 years ago

So looking on Marcos web page for replacement coin doors, I think I found yours. It says it is compatible with Dr. Who Machine. The first picture I posted was from when a Dr. Who was first delivered. You and I do not have that door.

COIN DOOR ASSEMBLY ENTROPY 2 CHUTE WPC HARNESS
    #09-61000-X
    New Entropy brand Williams/Bally WPC system standard 2 chute Coin Door used on all domestic late model Williams / Bally pinball machines.

Includes 4 button Service Switch assembly, coin mechanism wiring harness, coin microswitch, and lock with 2 keys. Coin mechanism and bill acceptor wiring harness not included

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/docotor-who-interlock?tu=Tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.