(Topic ID: 316616)

Docent Electronics Closed?? Other Connector source for GTB?

By pinballplusMN

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by slghokie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello,
    Just need some Gottlieb Edge connectors. They have been a good source in the past. Seems like they may be closed as number disconnected. Thanks! JR

#3 1 year ago

Thanks. I had some questions and phone number disconnected. They only take cash or money order now. So a little hesitant . If others have recieved product recently please share. Thx!

#5 1 year ago

I bought from them about ten months ago and it all went fine. The communication and payment was strange, but on a whole it was not bad and the connectors worked perfectly.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Hello,
    Just need some Gottlieb Edge connectors. They have been a good source in the past. Seems like they may be closed as number disconnected. Thanks! JR

It appeared that original owner may have left the business a while back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/docent-electronics-under-new-ownership

#7 1 year ago

The ultimate boomer webpage. I think I've seen guys 3d printing them now, so thats another option

#8 1 year ago

I received an order this week from them for a Diamond Lady. I followed the instructions on the Place an Order part of the website:

To send us your order,

Text or call 937-963-8442
    Please follow this format

(Amount), (Part Number) ------- Cut and Paste these

Include your shipping address
    Include a phone number if you want for faster contact.

See below or Payment types and international shipping

For international Payments;

Always Include Your Order When Sending In Payment

United States Postal Money Orders, Cash, Money grams and Western Union

Bank Draft Money & Cashiers Checks are NOT accepted.
    This is due to bad bank policies and ramped cashiers check fraud.

I did USPS money order. They send you the address to send the money order to after you contact them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/docent-electronics-closed-other-connector-source-for-gtb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.