(Topic ID: 66145)

So you want to mouse around? Mousin' Around owners club. All welcome...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,049 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by topkat
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FFF8763E-0D96-4F74-9C3C-37DFE2BF4228 (resized).jpeg
plunger.jpg
MA.JPG
Capture (resized).PNG
CB436ACF-5E0B-4841-870A-C8C59D4EEE9A (resized).jpeg
PG 78 transfer tray 3 switch pcb C-13061 2 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_5553437_0 (resized).png
PG 78 transfer tray 3 switch pcb C-13061 (resized).JPG
58E16FF3-614C-4A0D-B2B5-17AB3F0859C2 (resized).jpeg
A026541D-BA0B-4E4C-A4C3-461BDCA9C44E (resized).jpeg
8941BB46-4650-4A90-9643-54D865043F70 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230315_010558054 (resized).jpg
Mousin side cab (resized).JPG
mousin side (resized).JPG
PXL_20230120_235348851~3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230120_235348851~2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 9 years ago

Sign me up. Did a 400 mile round trip yesterday and brought home Mousin. Still folded in the truck awaiting its trip to the basement. I am very happy to have finally found one of these! Its in pretty nice shape maybe a 7.5-8 ? Pics later

#66 9 years ago

Here is a few pics of it. I have never played one until yesterday at the former owners place. I have seen it described as very fast and lots of flow. That seems to nail it pretty good.

DSCF4574.JPGDSCF4574.JPG DSCF4575.JPGDSCF4575.JPG DSCF4576.JPGDSCF4576.JPG
#68 9 years ago

Thanks! now with a little creative rearranging, a Dr Dude would sure look nice parked by it. (my entire family) --->

3 months later
#70 9 years ago
Quoted from Bbismuth:

Amazing game!
Could someone with a mini post between the flippers take a picture of the post for me? I don't think the manual is calling out the correct part.

I think I know what you are dealing with. When you order the post part # from the manual, you get the
10-32 threaded one. It would require the hole to be drilled out a quite a bit bigger. I didn't like that either, so the wood screw one is the answer. http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=324 And still I punched out the hole a little bigger. It works great though.

#72 9 years ago

Be careful that the remaining plastic in that hole doesn't move your bit to one side or the other and cause you to not center drill in that hole. I would try and force that broken plastic stub out the bottom of the PF with a tiny punch or something (assuming it is drilled all the way through, which I think it is) good luck!

9 months later
#117 8 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

I was wondering what that small hole was for between the flippers.....Does anyone know if some games was produced without that post? because it appears it has never had anything screwed it before (very small clean cut hole)

I am guessing that most or all Mousins came from the factory with the hole drilled and the small plastic plug in the hole. If the owner chooses to have a center post, you could install one there, as the hole is properly located.

3 months later
#214 8 years ago

Shopped mine out about a year ago, still have the shop-out pics in a file if needed. Ramp wiring wasn't bad if I remember right. Nice molex plugs. After they are out, you will see that what remains is fairly straightforward stuff.

2 weeks later
#274 8 years ago

I know hitting the center loop 3 times lights it. Just getting the 1-2-3 targets does too I think.

#277 8 years ago

^^^ That seems right. It is the only way I can light it too. On the system 11's I have played, that is the toughest outlane kicker to re-light. You are on borrowed time if it isn't lit, and you will likely die trying to get the 1-2-3 targets so you can hit the center loop to light it. It would have been nice to have some settings to that in the menu, but I wasn't able to find it. It just makes it one tough pin. A great pin, but a tough one for me anyway.

1 month later
#292 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballshark:

There's at least one left. It says very limited quantity.

As of your post, they still had 13.

2 years later
#506 5 years ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

do balls ever get locked behind the mouse hole?

Nope.

2 months later
#550 5 years ago

Think I have seen that part on Big Guns, Police Force, & Fire. Probably Banzai Run on the upper PF pop up between flippers. Be a good part for places to stock for sure.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8090

11 months later
#593 4 years ago

I had one done for Dr Dude one time. It was 27" x 23-1/2" x 1/8 inches

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

do you have a picture of the part you are talking about dozer1

Looks like you already make it as pointed out in post #160 of this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-drive-22-hours-round-trip-for-a-mousin-around-poll-included/page/4#post-5451149
Along with an impressive list of other re-production parts. https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace/tech/mechanical-parts?tag=swinksreproduction

Guess I was unaware of that. Great work swinks !
Does the plastic box that the ball actually goes in ever break for anyone? Mine are OK, but do show slight wear.

1 month later
#641 4 years ago

whoops

#642 4 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Can those coil stops get magnetized and cause that? I have had that happen on flippers before, but no other mechs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-want-to-mouse-around-mousin-around-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=dozer1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.