(Topic ID: 66145)

So you want to mouse around? Mousin' Around owners club. All welcome...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,049 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by topkat
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FFF8763E-0D96-4F74-9C3C-37DFE2BF4228 (resized).jpeg
plunger.jpg
MA.JPG
Capture (resized).PNG
CB436ACF-5E0B-4841-870A-C8C59D4EEE9A (resized).jpeg
PG 78 transfer tray 3 switch pcb C-13061 2 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_5553437_0 (resized).png
PG 78 transfer tray 3 switch pcb C-13061 (resized).JPG
58E16FF3-614C-4A0D-B2B5-17AB3F0859C2 (resized).jpeg
A026541D-BA0B-4E4C-A4C3-461BDCA9C44E (resized).jpeg
8941BB46-4650-4A90-9643-54D865043F70 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230315_010558054 (resized).jpg
Mousin side cab (resized).JPG
mousin side (resized).JPG
PXL_20230120_235348851~3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230120_235348851~2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 8 years ago

Just bought a Mousin Around a few months ago, can say that this is a very fun game. The multi ball is by far the funnest and the most piss you off multi ball i have ever played. After locking the ball for multiball you have to relock. Re locking 1 ball sets the tone well and seems to make you hurry up for the next lock. If you don,t make the 2nd lock fast enough the first ball comes shooting out to really screw you'r next shot, normally draining 2 balls at the same time for me. Make the shots and the millions that you stacked are your's for the taking. I really like this game and my kids love it.
I just bought a set of cheese trap bracket from Pinball Resource about a month ago. They came with coils,traps and brackets. For people looking this may be a place that you can find them.

Things to look out for!
Cheese trap brackets. Normally can tell if the the brackets are broke by wether the cheese traps are flush with the playfield. If they start sagging they sit below.

Ball diverter. Normally locked down by the factory grease or electrical problem.

Upper ball gate. Make sure that it is closed on ball shot from shooter rod. It will stayed closed untill one of the upper ball throughs are activated then it should stay open utill ball drains

This is one of my favorite system 11 game and hope to find everything to restore mine back to it's glory day. It's nice being in the Mousin Around family and have fun

1 month later
#85 8 years ago

Anybody got some ramps they want to get rid of.

3 months later
#119 8 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

I was wondering what that small hole was for between the flippers.....Does anyone know if some games was produced without that post? because it appears it has never had anything screwed it before (very small clean cut hole)

Mine came with a clear plug. I have seen one with a center post installed, not sure that it was factory though.

3 weeks later
#160 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I need a left side mouse trap if anybody has a spare they would part with

Call PBR and see if they have any. Bought a set not to long ago from them.

3 months later
#262 8 years ago

On plung the right ball gate is down to keep ball in roll over lanes. Once the ball goes through the roll over lanes the gate opens to allow the orbit shot. Should stay open in till next ball comes to shooter lane.
The mouse traps are always down in till you spell mouse trap. Once the traps come up you can lock a ball in each trap. 3 ball multiball starts on next ball plunge after ball goes through roll over lanes. Your cheese traps should stay up during multiball to allow you to lock a ball in each and for for the jackpot. Jackpot is collected when you shoot through the mouse hole.

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Yah, it did say bike lube in this thread somewhere. But my bike lube is with my bike, in my shed, behind a bunch of snow. The WD40 will cover me for now until warmer days.

I would try it without any lube. If there is any wear on the cam just replace. The lube works for a short period of time but causes more problems that you think. Mine has been working without lube for over a year now. Works great and no signs of wear.

2 months later
#296 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

On start of a new ball, the ball gate is down. The gate remains down through the plunge until any lane switch is activated. The ball gate is then raised and remains raised for play of the entire ball. Is that how everyone else's works?

This is correct!
Not sure on follow up question. I have never looked for this. I'll check and respond.

2 months later
#305 7 years ago

I would like to know the difference my self.

1 week later
#312 7 years ago

I may have a player quality mousin for trade if anyone is interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-want-to-mouse-around-mousin-around-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.