New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 66145)

So you want to mouse around? Mousin' Around owners club. All welcome...

By tamoore

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 818 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by Krupps4
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 284 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201109_130036 (resized).jpg
20201106_050613 (resized).jpg
20201106_050546 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
mousin (resized).png
IMG_1694 (resized).JPG
IMG_1696 (resized).JPG
PXL_20201010_192100565 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201010_192138994 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201010_192115541 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201004_201519016 (resized).jpg
PXL_20200928_212053736 (resized).jpg
PXL_20200928_211335117 (resized).jpg
cheese-compare (resized).JPG
mousin2new (resized).jpg

There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
#801 58 days ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Looks like you hooked the white wire to the wrong tab.
If you look at the 2 & 3 target (which you said are working) the jumper from 1 & 2 should follow the same logic.[quoted image]

That was it, thanks for the help! I misread the schematic in the manual the first time which is why I got it wrong. It seems to be working great now!

#802 55 days ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Are there any custom free play cards for Mousin? I just joined the club, still have to set it up and take some pics, but the score cards are missing. I know there's a manual online but does anyone sell it. I like a paper machine manual.

Found a manual thanks to pinsider NYP, also thinking about ordering that cheesy mod!! Looks pretty cool!

#803 55 days ago

Anyone know if there's anywhere I can buy these parts found at the ends of the ramps? I'm missing the ones for the right ramp, and while think I can live without them, I'd like to be able to add them back. At the very least, I'd like to find the plastic wedge piece that is used to support the end of the right ramp, as the ramp bends down a lot without it.

PXL_20201004_201519016 (resized).jpg
#804 54 days ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Anyone know if there's anywhere I can buy these parts found at the ends of the ramps? I'm missing the ones for the right ramp, and while think I can live without them, I'd like to be able to add them back. At the very least, I'd like to find the plastic wedge piece that is used to support the end of the right ramp, as the ramp bends down a lot without it.
[quoted image]

I looked all around for those bracket replacements when I shopped mine. I couldn’t find them. Maybe this is a job for someone who has a 3D printer?

#805 49 days ago

Well, after nearly two years, I've finally gotten enough pieces to get the full Mousin' Around experience! I got a new plastic ramp from jodyg, I got the metal piece off of that eBay listing (Thankfully I was the only bidder so the price didn't go any higher!), and I replaced the switch with a universal ramp MRS from sonic (Since I still haven't found the switch bracket). So while I'm still missing a few pieces like the parts that go at the end of the ramp, I have enough to get the game fully functional! It feels like a whole new game now!

PXL_20201010_192100565 (resized).jpgPXL_20201010_192115541 (resized).jpgPXL_20201010_192138994 (resized).jpg
#806 49 days ago
Quoted from mystman12:

[quoted image]

Get those cheesy ramp caps from Upkick Pinball, then you don't need those wedges. I'll try to take pics of mine to post.

#807 49 days ago

Pics of Mousin with the cheesy mod thanks to Upkick Pinball.

IMG_1694 (resized).JPGIMG_1696 (resized).JPG
#808 45 days ago

My Mousin gets here tomorrow. My second one. Just ordered the cheesy mod.
First reason I got the pin is I like it. Second reason is we are looking into
Making some new parts in partner with PPS. Mouse trap mechs first. And any other parts
Needed. We have access to many of the original molds and capability of making new molds.

#809 45 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

My Mousin gets here tomorrow. My second one. Just ordered the cheesy mod.
First reason I got the pin is I like it. Second reason is we are looking into
Making some new parts in partner with PPS. Mouse trap mechs first. And any other parts
Needed. We have access to many of the original molds and capability of making new molds.

Mine came with a new mouse trap mech in the cabinet bottom so have an extra one. The machine is brand new so hoping I don't need it any time soon. Was this lucky or did they come new in box with an extra mech?

#810 45 days ago

No idea but that’s the part we want to make new molds for.

#811 39 days ago

need to gauge demand for new molds to make the mouse trap blue brackets, the yellow ball catch and the coil shaft linkage that atatchs to the yellow ball catch. I have the original drawings and this project could be added to our PPS parts remake list for PPS

#812 39 days ago

also these parts are available at Shapeways as well, a little dearer but better than nothing

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksmousin

mousin (resized).png
#813 36 days ago

i found the original mold for the divertor part, i can have PPS run those

#814 36 days ago

Hi i'm working with filamentprinting to make some coin eject buttons and i think they look pretty good. What do you guys think? What color do you think is best as this was a test run. I'm leaning towards orange or yellow personally but Jason was thinking blue with a yellow led behind it. Any input is appreciated.

2 weeks later
#815 19 days ago

Thought i'd share the final coin eject buttons. I think they turned out pretty good. filamentprinting

20201106_050546 (resized).jpg20201106_050613 (resized).jpg20201109_130036 (resized).jpg
#816 19 days ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Thought i'd share the final coin eject buttons. I think they turned out pretty good. filamentprinting
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great Work!!

#817 19 days ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Thought i'd share the final coin eject buttons. I think they turned out pretty good.

Hey SWMurphy, Thanks a lot for posting. I like how they look, and the third Bally button looks great too! I'm gonna send you a PM to discuss those coin slots though.

Cheers all!
Jason

#818 19 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

i found the original mold for the divertor part, i can have PPS run those

Catching up on this thread. Not sure where things stand but I’d be interested in a new diverter part.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, FL
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Sale Pending!
Moncks Corner, SC
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside