(Topic ID: 230765)

Do you take your games to pinball shows?

By SantaEatsCheese

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fireball2
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
IMG_1093 (resized).JPG
IMG_1095 (resized).JPG
F265E85A-A38A-41C1-BDC2-4C5532604880 (resized).jpeg
5A259FE6-CED7-41AA-989D-699E7B82EE29 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20181209_155216642 (resized).jpg
79EDD2B1-0F69-464F-AB95-CD85D5068C02 (resized).jpeg
43CC2905-19A8-45D3-B92E-0D1B9CD7056C (resized).jpeg
617BF3B1-9AE3-4C41-AF9E-CD10B180C454 (resized).jpeg
6308E7C2-CFF3-40D4-8F49-B06AE4DF6278 (resized).png
664E6692-89EE-40B2-848E-92E74AFFCD05 (resized).jpeg
90BF2344-7B57-4AF0-B175-7E2520E19338 (resized).jpeg
66005578-8C38-4026-908A-F210068401CF (resized).jpeg
1C129DCD-E34C-4545-9A91-5369DB32299A (resized).jpeg
E05D5642-7824-4782-81DA-BBEF6D40142A (resized).jpeg
F38E23FF-8C67-49BB-9AB5-8FDEB0296ACA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

To be fair, that was a tad loud. Haha. So much so that it was distorted through the speakers. 5 ticks down and it would’ve been perfect.

Oh so that was Gryszz's game that was annoyingly loud huh? That explains everything i guess.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well Nancy next time say somethin. I asked around all the time. Errybody kept sayin turn it up!

Not a big deal, i just moved on. I guess all that shitty metal music that you listen to turned up wide open has probably damaged your hearing and you didn’t know any better.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am not opposed to bringing games, but I just can't bring myself to being married to the venue for a whole weekend. There are too many people there that seemingly haven't showered since the show the year before.

I always hear about how bad people stink and stuff at these pinball shows and was wondering if i was going to encounter any of that when i went to Pincinnati but everyone seemed pretty clean and nice. I didnt even get crop dusted one time that im aware of? Us Ohioans must be some really classy people i guess.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

We'll Scoob, we don't need the whole gang to solve this caper. Another case of "Pinside Pussification".
I have quite a few pinball pals in Cincy/OH, so I'm not hard to find, or spot. Addressing your concern/problem/hangnail face-to-face is SO UNPINSIDE LIKE! That's just crazy talk!
The correct thing to do is:
wait 3 days then...
--post pics of the guy walkin away
AND/OR
--talk big shit on the interwebs like most certified badasses.
Ok seriously....all you had to do was ask me to turn it down AND I WOULD'VE.
Save yer big dick swingin for Christian Mingles or yer Fox News Forum. Don't talk down to me mf. Esp when you had the chance in person.

Gryszz i had no idea that it was even your game and furthermore i don't even care. I just said that it figures that it was your game that was cranked up. We all know that your the toughest guy on pinside but seriously you can take your tough guy act somwhere else because you don't scare me at all dude. Grow up!

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Not tryin to be a "tough guy". Internet is not for that. All I'm saying is if you got some bullshit to say to me, say it in person. Not 3 days later on Pinside. So fuck off jizzjuggler.

Actually i dont have anything at all to say to you other than you need to grow up. Do you think i wanna fight you because you had your game turned up way too loud at a pinball show lol? You obviously got some serious issues Gryszz.

#101 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FIGHTING FOR FUCKS SAKE.
All I said was if the volume was bothering you, you COULDVE ASKED ME TO TURN IT DOWN.
I WOULD HAVE.
You don't need to come here with the "annoying" and "shitty metal" and "must not kbow any better". Don't fuckin play dumb Terry. It's convincing, but I'm not buyin it.

How could i ask you to turn it down when i didnt even know it was YOUR fucking game????????? I wouldn't have ask you to anyways because i dont give a shit Gryszz. I dont care if you blow the damn walls down with it, i dont care that they had complaints on you at the hotel because you was playing your music too loud. I think maybe you should have some respect for other people personally but thats between you and the Holiday Inn.

I dont care if you dont like me, i dont care if you call me names like a 12 year old, i just honestly do not care about anything you do or say until it affects me personally, then i will care.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I spent all day burying a dear friend today, so I'm feelin extra salty. I liked you Terry, so that's why I'm taking yer comments too personally.
Just not a good day.

Thats fine man and sorry to hear about your friend, i just buried a friend today myself also actually. Just chill out though, tomorrow will be a better day hopefully.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

12 yr olds don't come up with names like jizzjuggler.

Thats why i said you acted 12 because i havent called anyone that since i was about 12 lol

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

This is actually what 12 yr olds specialize in.
I apologize for the name callin. It was juvenile of me. We're both havin better days now.

Piss off DA!

lol J/K. Me and Gryszz all good now. We settled on me being able to give him one free punch to his face for calling me a JizzJuggler (whatever the hell that is?) and we will be even.

Carry on thread!

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You better be fucking drunk right now....what the hell is this world coming to.
It was a great quote.

Hes always drunk. You cant come up with names like that when your sober.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-take-your-games-to-pinball-shows?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.