Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mg81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2883.JPG
    P1020383com.jpg

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

I still do. It was a route beaten to hell ES I got from an OP for $400 12 years ago. It gets played the least in the collection, I can never bring myself to sell it.

#2 11 years ago

Hey,

Sort of. Technically, I did have a Gottlieb World Fair that was a project involving me biting off more than I could chew. That was first. A few months later, I bought a Flash, which I still have, and gets fired up every so often for a quick game.

Luke

#3 11 years ago

No. T2 . But it was my only pin for my first 3 years.

#4 11 years ago

Yes, f-14. I'm sure I would want too much for it.

#5 11 years ago

No. It was DE SW and I used it to help fund an upgrade to LOTR.

#6 11 years ago

yes, tz

#7 11 years ago

Yup! Funhouse. NEVER leaving!

#8 11 years ago

yes, T2, had it since 1999... got my second pin still, funhouse, and my third--- whirlwind

#9 11 years ago

Nope. My Taxi was sold to fund my TZ.

#10 11 years ago

Yep. Doctor Who, a NIB from 92 still sitting pretty in my collection.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

yes, T2, had it since 1999... got my second pin still, Funhouse, and my third--- Whirlwind

Good call. After you posted this I realized I still have #2:SWEP1 HUO, and #3:RBION. Probably 20 or so after that that have come and gone.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Yes, f-14. I'm sure I would want too much for it.

F-14 broke my cherry too and it is a must keep for life!

#13 11 years ago

Yep, still have my Mars Trek by Sonic that I got some 19 years ago. The quality PF and Backglass will keep me from ever parting with it.

#14 11 years ago

I am loyal to my beloved wife; but when it comes to pins, I'm a confirmed gigolo. I love 'em and leave 'em!

#15 11 years ago

yes

#16 11 years ago

Purchased my thrashed PinBot in 95 and still have it. I would never sell it. I still find extra parts in the basement I bought 15 years ago. The left lane still makes me curse!

#17 11 years ago

No.

IJ lasted five years in a small collection of 3-4 pins. First pin I sold though and once I did, it made selling other pins easier.

I really only miss TZ and BSD from the past so don't regret selling most of them.

#18 11 years ago

No.
    Started buying/collecting 70's Gottlieb e-m & early ss pins from late 2004 - 2006.
    First pin was a '74 Gottlieb Free Fall {wedgehead} (add-a-ball version of Sky Jump).
    That pin had/has a great knocker in it, and being an add-a-ball, it would knock quite often.
    Took about 6 or 7 years before I could get myself to start parting w/ some of my pins.
    No regrets though. Glad other people are enjoying them now.

#19 11 years ago

Yes and no I sold FT for a better FT

#20 11 years ago

I do. Gorgar speaks!

#21 11 years ago

Yes, Paragon...a great pin!

#22 11 years ago

Nope flogged it back in 09 back then I didn't really want more than 3 or it will get out of hand
    Well I think that's happened already

#23 11 years ago

Yes. LOTR. Not saying much, though. I only started collecting in 2009.

#24 11 years ago

Yes, Funhouse.

#25 11 years ago

Yup. TSPP, NIB from 2003.

#26 11 years ago

Yes, the first game was Harlem Globetrotters that I bought at a garage sale for $200. It would be the last game to leave.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#27 11 years ago

No,Harlem Globetrotters.Bought 2003 sold 2008,kinda miss it.

#28 11 years ago

Nope. Sold my BK to fund my NIB SM.

#29 11 years ago

interested to know the title

#30 11 years ago

Wish I did. Sold my SureShot and Royal Flush to get Rocky & Bullwinkle.

Dan

#31 11 years ago

Yes - The Totem is always in the center of the house !

P1020383com.jpgP1020383com.jpg

#32 11 years ago

Yep,Dr.Dude still here

#33 11 years ago

No, sold Mata Hari to fund Taxi. Even though I really loved the ol' girl and she played mean, I really love Taxi's play more. Hard to let that one go, I would have loved to have been able to keep it for the artwork alone.

#35 11 years ago

No, but I can still play it! Tri Zone. After owning for many years I sold it to a fellow Pinsider, who now has it on route. No regrets for selling it as it was no longer getting the attention it deserved. Im happy to say that it is now bringing joy to many people...the way it was meant to be.

#36 11 years ago

Yup. Warlok that my wife bought 26 years ago. We never play it but it holds a special place in our collection. It reminds my wife that she started this pinball madness.

#37 11 years ago

No

#38 11 years ago

Yes Congo . Only started 11 months ago though. But Congo is a keeper.

edit - might have been RBION but I still have that also.

#39 11 years ago

No had a Sword of Furry. Sold it Ten years ago to make room for my sons toys.

#40 11 years ago

Hell yeah! Found my Paragon in 1985 for $300 and never letting go!

#41 11 years ago

Yes, bought a smdm way back, we still play it but not as often as others. I need to
    do a full shop job on it (three jobs ahead of it).Also the better half does not want to let it go.

#42 11 years ago

Yes.
    Overpaid for a wreck of a FunHouse that I subsequently restored and now I will never break even on if I sell it. It is my reminder of when I knew nothing and got 'bent over' by a retailer.

Still gets played a lot.

#43 11 years ago

Yes, Monopoly ...
    However I'm considering selling it this year to help fund my next toy.
    Not sure if the wife and kids will let me or not - we love it.

#44 11 years ago

No, jubilee was my first, kept it for years but didn't play it much, finally mustered up the strength to get rid of it. Glad I did but being my first machine made it hard.

#45 11 years ago

High speed with normal wear. Got it restored and will stay in my collection for a long time.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

I still do. It was a route beaten to hell ES I got from an OP for $400 12 years ago. It gets played the least in the collection, I can never bring myself to sell it.

Yep SS (Space Shuttle) first pin I got in 2001, first pin restored...not leaving anytime soon!

Phoebe

#47 11 years ago

Would be a good poll. Short answer no, sold my Meteor to make space for IJ. Still have my second pin, LOTR.

#48 11 years ago

No Average shape High Speed that I loved when I got it. I learned alot about repair and adjusting,etc. while owning this machine but it stayed for only 1 year.

#49 11 years ago

Yes, started with T2 in Sept last year. Trying to make room for #2....

#50 11 years ago

Yes-- Firepower. May sell soon to make room for projects in que.

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-still-have-your-first-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.