(Topic ID: 243747)

Do you ship pins?

By rai

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you ship pins ”

• Yes 51 votes
      59%
    • No 35 votes
      41%

(86 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Usingers (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Used too but it always turned into too much of a hassle and the last two I had shipped were a total disaster. One got busted up and the other was lost and once it was found I ended up just going to get it myself even though I had already paid NAVL to ship it, with no refund of course........
    After that I said never again will I ship another game, it's just not worth the headaches.

John

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I'd prefer not to ship, but I have on a handful of games. Not a big deal. The worst part is have to take off work to meet the truck at my house in a "four hour window".

O'yeah that reminds me. Another time NALVL brought the game to my work, and even backed there truck into the dock. I have no idea how they got my work address when it was supposed to come to my house. I yelled at the driver to get that truck out of the dock and into the yard. Of course we had to unload half the truck to even get to my game and load it into my truck since I didn't want them to handle it any longer as it's already bounced from California to here.

I guess I just don't have any luck when it comes to shipping anything.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-ship-pins?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.