(Topic ID: 54286)

Do you save any money buying a tz led kit from ct?

By dannunz

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Is it cheaper to buy the kit from them in stead of individually?

#2 10 years ago

Add it up and see. Count up how many you need and what they cost individually as opposed to the price of the kit.

For my WOF I ordered individually to get the effect I wanted.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

buy from cointaker ---- will will save a lot of time trying to put a kit together yourself

#4 10 years ago

In my experience you save a lot of money by buying separately. There is a premium for the kit. the only issue with buying a la carte is if the list is incorrect due to variations in production or mistakes, you will have to make another order. If you buy the kit they will take care of it free of cost. Either way, Cointaker is the way to go.

#5 10 years ago

I prefer to buy individually. The kits are expensive and you don't get to pick the bulb types.
    I have had a blast doing my machines on my own.

#6 10 years ago

You have 9 machines, just buy a heap of all sorts and play around, thats what i have done and i did my TZ first, but you will always change it around, as others that play it have differing ideas, especially the fairer sex.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Add it up and see.

I'm sure the answer he was looking for ....

Quoted from dannunz:

Is it cheaper to buy the kit from them in stead of individually?

I don't believe they are cheaper, but not more expensive. What I do is contact Melissa and she will send you their list for that machine, with all the colours they have picked out, and where they go. I then go through and change the colours, if I so desire, and confirm they are all correct, as sometimes there are issues.

It's more work than you think going through a machine and confirming how many 44's and 555's, and what the best colour is, better to start with their list.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-save-any-money-buying-a-tz-led-kit-from-ct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.