Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

$_85 (resized).jpg
$_86 (resized).jpg
IMG_1644 (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpg
$_86 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Oke, i have to admint it does not have flippers, anyone know this arcade machine right this picture?
$_86 (resized).jpg$_86 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

I believe that is Germany's contribution to NATO.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I believe that is Germany's contribution to NATO.

Au contraire. Looks more like an American M-4 Sherman to me.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Oke, i have to admint it does not have flippers, anyone know this arcade machine right this picture?
[quoted image]

Quoted from Star_Gazer:

[quoted image]

Plaats een foto van waar je zit aub

#5 4 years ago

Are you sure it’s an arcade machine? It looks like it could be a piece of some type of carnival ride, although I will admit a tank seems to be an odd choice of ride.

#6 4 years ago

I think he's talking about the arcade to the right to of the tank. I don't have a clue.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

I think he's talking about the arcade to the right to of the tank. I don't have a clue.

That's a Midway Sea Devil.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

That's a Midway Sea Devil.

Are you sure? these circles and the cabinet look different:
IMG_1644 (resized).jpgIMG_1644 (resized).jpg

#9 4 years ago

Looks like a Taito cabinet, but as far as what specific game it is I do not know. I'm filtering KLOV by just Taito games and there's still too many for me to click though.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm filtering KLOV by just Taito games and there's still too many for me to click though.

Tanks for trying.

#11 4 years ago

more pictures, game is still unknown..

$_85 (resized).jpg$_85 (resized).jpg$_86 (resized).jpg$_86 (resized).jpg
#12 4 years ago

maybe like most of ours here, just a generic cab with a pcb kit.

#13 4 years ago

The ever elusive Polybius...

#14 4 years ago

Definitely looks to be one of the prolific 'generic' cabs of the era. Was easier to just have generic artwork and swap the board sets around than it was to move full cabinets.

Typical late-80's lazy arcade type of situation where they didn't even bother anymore to swap the marquee and slap some stickers on the CPO. All it's missing to have the full effect is a plexiglass CPO from being re-drilled too many times, and 6 buttons for a knockoff street fighter II board (or other generic 6-button fighter).

These things are everywhere, and even purists typically don't argue with putting x-in-1 boards in these things.

-Hans

#15 4 years ago

Probably a bootleg. Doesn't help that someone sodomized the control panel like that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-recognize-this-arcade-machine?hl=vectorgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.