(Topic ID: 198730)

do you play pinball on iPad or Android Tablet/phone, or PC?

By fantarama

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pintechev
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

if so, what are your favourites?

I've been playing a little game called Chocolate pinball lately, on my Android tablet.. and of course The Pinball Arcade is a great one for real tables, that one I play on PC.

Do you play pinball sims?

#2 6 years ago

Almost pinball, but not quite, "INKS" on the iPad has been quite enjoyable.
    Think of it as Angry Birds and Pinball, only without the angry birds.

Pinball Arcade is good in a pinch for wasting 5 minutes, but .. even on the iPad, I can't see things well enough to really get into it. Nor the nudging mechanisms.

#3 6 years ago

I've tried on my phone but just too small to really enjoy.

#4 6 years ago

I have Pinball Arcade on my PC and iPhone/iPad.
    I agree with Volunteer, the handheld screens are a bit small to be enjoyable. The software changes TPA has instituted over the last year have been disappointing as well. BUT... it is a great way to learn the rules, layout and shots of a game.

#5 6 years ago

I really like playing the Zaccaria tables on my android. Would never have the opportunity otherwise. Pinball Arcade as well.
    -Mike

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I really like playing the Zaccaria tables on my android. Would never have the opportunity otherwise. Pinball Arcade as well.
    -Mike

They probably play better on there than real life anyway

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Almost pinball, but not quite, "INKS" on the iPad has been quite enjoyable.

that one looks really interesting, very casual way of playing pinball!

Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

that one is new for me, will give it a try.

------

I like Pinball Arcade on PC, but the first time I tried it was on my phone, had to rrrreally focus on the tiny screen haha, but loved the pinballs. I think it was pretty much responsible for my re-discovery of pinball.

There's the Zen pinballs too, althought the few I had played found them a bit weird.

#8 6 years ago

I play pinball arcade on my iPhone while I'm just passing some time really. I also really only play the free 4 tables of the month. It's good to get a quick pinball fix but it just can't compare to the real thing for me to get completely hooked on buying all the different packs. The only machine I purchase was TX Sector though. I LOVE the music in that game so that's the only machine "I own".

#9 6 years ago

Pinball Arcade on my PC, formerly on my PS4. Before that, I was playing various PS2 pinball games, but I can't remember what the names were.

#10 6 years ago

Pinball Arcade on my iPad all the time. And INKS is another good call; beautiful game!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-play-pinball-on-ipad-or-android-tabletphone-or-pc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.