(Topic ID: 45663)

Do you own a movie themed pin for a movie you've never seen?

By pinmanguy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

meteor_nov.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phetishboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Never saw JM until after I sold it. Enjoyed the game while I had it, but the movie was TERRIBLE.

I still haven't seen it. I owned mine for a month and planned to see it, but it just never happened. Now that I sold the pin, I feel no need to see it.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

About to own a Congo and never seen that. Never saw T3 and had one of those.

I think Congo is a great popcorn flick. I've seen it 4 times and would watch it again tonight if I could. T3 is also surprisingly good. It's weird, because the real Arnie was featured in it, but the movie got much less attention than the most recent Terminator movie, where people buzzed about a CGI Arnie who is on screen for less than 5 minutes.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So Demolition Man was on cable the other night, so I went ahead and recorded it. I watched it last night.
Is this movie really as bad as people say? Why yes, yes it is! Really super cheesy and lame.

I must be the only dude that loves Demolition Man, Congo and the '98 Godzilla.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phetishboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-own-a-movie-themed-pin-for-a-movie-youve-never-seen?tu=phetishboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.