(Topic ID: 171965)

Do you love to play pinball so much your head could explode!?!?

By EricHadley

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0260 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Are you like me? Love to play pinball, can't wait for that next game! The shiny ball zipping around the play field! the lights! the sounds! the physics of the motion! Zip up the ramp! bling bling bling millions of points! wham straight down the middle. pop another ball! yeah! skill shot hit! yippee! bling blam zippo you hit the 3 drop targets and get double scoring, then you aim at hit that combo shot! what a rush! One more shot to finish the mode and activate a wizard mode! blamo the ball zips where you aim and mode finished! woa look at the light show as the wizard mode starts. your heart is pounding! Can you do it? You've not been this far in the game in months! Don't screw it up! blamo wham wham multi ball! shot after shot! you're killing it, wizard mode complete! Grand Champion score on the board........Let's play again!

#2 7 years ago

There have been days where I thought my head might explode, from tech support.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

New high on Tron for me today!

If I completed Light Cycle I would've reached Portal.

IMG_0260 (resized).JPGIMG_0260 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Nope, but good for you!

#5 7 years ago

I enjoy the love/hate, and typically my head exploding once per session. If it was all smooth sailing it wouldn't be as fun. Reminds me of riding my bmx bike, it was only fun when you were really pushing yourself, at least with pinball I've stayed out of the hospital!

#6 7 years ago

Nope. Everything in moderation. I get burned out on things if I spend too much time on them.

#7 7 years ago

Ah, so I see its the men vs the boys!

#8 7 years ago

When we play pinball all weekend occasionally, I get pinball flipper button carpo-tunnel in my forearms.
    My head doesn't explode, but after a full weekend of pinball at a festival or expo event, my brain does seem to turn to mush. Massive sensory overload. Can't blame it all on beer and lack of sleep either.

#9 7 years ago

Not head exploding joy

But I do like to run my hand along the lockdown Bar, feel the shooterrod.......

Hmmmmm, pinball......

#10 7 years ago

Too busy restoring/cleaning up container pins to really bother playing them to any extent once they are shopped out.

As said above, everything in moderation and best to have other interests (collecting vehicles, overseas travel etc) for when there is a risk of hobby overload or a loss of outside perspective.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Are you like me? Love to play pinball, can't wait for that next game! The shiny ball zipping around the play field! the lights! the sounds! the physics of the motion! Zip up the ramp! bling bling bling millions of points! wham straight down the middle. pop another ball! yeah! skill shot hit! yippee! bling blam zippo you hit the 3 drop targets and get double scoring, then you aim at hit that combo shot! what a rush! One more shot to finish the mode and activate a wizard mode! blamo the ball zips where you aim and mode finished! woa look at the light show as the wizard mode starts. your heart is pounding! Can you do it? You've not been this far in the game in months! Don't screw it up! blamo wham wham multi ball! shot after shot! you're killing it, wizard mode complete! Grand Champion score on the board........Let's play again!

No.

#12 7 years ago

I think he needs to prove it! Go for the Guinness!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-love-to-play-pinball-so-much-your-head-could-explode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.