Not just ANY orbit shots...
I'm talkin' orbit shots WITH a spinner that returns the ball to the OTHER orbit, back to the flippers at FULL SPEED a la "High Speed"? (That's my favorite shot in that game, are there others like it?)
1. What was the first post-EM game to have a full orbit shot WITH a spinner that returned the ball to the other orbit and to the flippers (so you can repeat the shot)?
2. What game can you name with a Left OR a Right orbit shot AND a spinner that returns the ball to the other orbit and then directly to the flippers?
3. What's your favorite game with a full orbit shot to flippers + spinner ?
What games do I *NOT* want to list here?
* EM Games (however, if the first orbit+spinner shot *was* an EM, it would be cool to know which one it actually was)
* Games with a diverter that SOMETIMES diverts the ball to the POP PEN.
* Games with a half orbit shot that ALWAYS diverts the ball to the or other ball-hostage situation.
* Games with one-way gates that CONTAIN the orbit shot up top, and hold the ball in the top center of the table for a short time before it dribbles down.
* Games where you can only make the shot once and then it's not easily repeatable.
As always, if you agree with the choice of another Pinsider as having the "BEST" "favorite game" -- please give them a thumbs up. If we get 10+ popular votes, it will be time for a fun poll.