Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 586 posts
  • 167 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you listen to pinball podcasts?”

• Zero 149 votes
      35%
    • One 77 votes
      18%
    • Two 59 votes
      14%
    • Three 58 votes
      14%
    • Four 19 votes
      4%
    • Five or more 64 votes
      15%

(426 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

logo.gif
    3627410F-7F6C-4B2B-8058-444D5A3EB381 (resized).jpeg
    27AF85DD-03DB-4F85-8AF6-B8077711836B (resized).jpeg
    975ED4CB-83ED-4AB4-A352-D848103A1958 (resized).jpeg
    renaissance02 (resized).jpg
    Citizens Arrest (resized).jpg
    jersey-shore (resized).jpg
    tenor (resized).png
    never (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 2 (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 1 (resized).jpg
    wrk again (resized).jpg
    20181213_180407 (resized).jpg
    656DDDF3-0784-448F-B031-F51D212985EB (resized).jpeg
    pasted (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Koos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#397 5 years ago

Let's try to get this thread back on tracks guys. Here're my two cents to answers the OP's original question.

I actually do enjoy listening to Podcasts! Since I'm commuting about 10-15 hours a week I have all the time to catch up with a lot of them.

SLAM TILT
    I'm not much of a tournament player so the SlamTilt Podcast always gave me mixed feelings.

KANEDA
    Listen to most of his shows and like others already pointed out as well I also don't always agree with him but for some reason I still enjoy listening most of the time. I really enjoyed the CEO Dave episode just as any other episode with interviews. The rants can be long and I absolutely HATE the episodes filled with funny voices (Tony) and quotes from movie clips. (like the factory tours)

TWIP
    Since I don't think about checking out the TWIP website quite regularly, I do enjoy Zack's TWIP podcast as well. Even though it's get kinda redundant from time to time since I also listen to the other podcasts and I don't really need transcribes being read from other shows. But that's not their fault.

HEAD2HEAD
    H2H episodes are awesome, I laugh out loud quite frequently and I enjoy the interviews. Sounds like two guys I would really enjoy having a beer with.

SPECIAL WHEN LIT
    Right now I think I enjoy "newcomers" from Special when Lit the most! I do think they have great production value and I really appreciate their shorter episodes more over H2H's.

SLAP SAVE
    Talking about "newcomers" these guys have only made three episodes up until now. Bit I really enjoyed those! Short is a again a positive point to hand out to them. Looking forward to check where they're heading.

I'm still on the fence regarding who gets my Trippy vote this year. Special when Lit is maybe my favorite show at the moment. But since H2H had so much great episodes past year I also think they deserve the Twippy as well.

#445 5 years ago

:doh:Maybe I like the “don’t mention Kaneda” version of Pinside from a week ago more then what happens now.

Everybody; why do you let this guy, and opinions about the guy, get under your skin THIS much?!
    Let’s try to ignore Chris as a person for now and get back to healthy discussions about the actual podcast episodes and content out there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Koos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-listen-to-pinball-podcasts?tu=Koos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.