Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 586 posts
  • 167 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you listen to pinball podcasts?”

• Zero 149 votes
      35%
    • One 77 votes
      18%
    • Two 59 votes
      14%
    • Three 58 votes
      14%
    • Four 19 votes
      4%
    • Five or more 64 votes
      15%

(426 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

logo.gif
    3627410F-7F6C-4B2B-8058-444D5A3EB381 (resized).jpeg
    27AF85DD-03DB-4F85-8AF6-B8077711836B (resized).jpeg
    975ED4CB-83ED-4AB4-A352-D848103A1958 (resized).jpeg
    renaissance02 (resized).jpg
    Citizens Arrest (resized).jpg
    jersey-shore (resized).jpg
    tenor (resized).png
    never (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 2 (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 1 (resized).jpg
    wrk again (resized).jpg
    20181213_180407 (resized).jpg
    656DDDF3-0784-448F-B031-F51D212985EB (resized).jpeg
    pasted (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Captain-Flint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Some people don't want to listen to negativity. Some people don't want to hear the prediction of the downfall of pinball ALL the time.
    This company is going to collapse
    This company is going to collapse
    This company is going to collapse.
    *company collapses*
    See! I told you it would collapse! This is the ONLY podcast that will tell you the truth!
    Oktoberfest is the worst theme ever
    *no one from AP comes on his show*
    I don't get why people don't want to come on my show! I'm respectful to all my guests!
    Batman 66 SLE is a rip off and everyone who buys one is an idiot.
    *buys Batman66 SLE*
    It's the best game ever. It will hold price. But diamond edition Beatles is a rip off.
    It's easy to be right when you take both sides and condridict yourself almost all the time.
    Pinside can be an echo chamber sometimes especially when it pertains to negativity.
    If only there was a way to prove that there are more people out there that enjoy things that aren't always concentrated on the negative.
    Ohh wait there is.
    Here is your episode on someone else's podcast.
    And here is your episode 53 on our podcast.
    The biggest thing I've noticed this year in Pinball is that everyone enjoys it differently. A title expensive games, cheap C titles. Restoring. Selling. Collection. P
    Playing tournaments, running tournaments. Creating pinballs, streaming.
    Let people enjoy the hobby they want to enjoy it.
    If you spend time shitting on people for enjoying the same hobby differently than you then maybe you should take a step back. If someone wants to buy a supreme pinball machine then it shouldn't have any effect on your happiness in the hobby.
    My tips for enjoying podcasts.
    Don't listen to them and do nothing else! Listen to them when you have time like driving, fixing pins etc.
    Don't listen on iTunes. Download a podcast app that's allows custom. Accelerated listening. Some people just sound better at 1.2 or 1.8x speed. Depending on how slow they talk and how fast your brain works. [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow.... that was harsh. I think K does a great job speaking his mind. It's not like you guys ever get negative. I remember not too long ago when they announced Oktoberfest and you specificlly were super negative. But hey I don't mind when podcasts point out the negative. K does try to point out the flaws of the industry... sometimes he is right sometimes he is wrong. All I know is that he wants better pinball. And at the end of the day don't we all?

1 week later
    #438 5 years ago

Wow... you guys take Kaneda way too seriously. Smile and have a coke guys... go play pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Captain-Flint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-listen-to-pinball-podcasts?tu=Captain-Flint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.