Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    20151031_202856_(resized).jpg
    20151031_183623_(resized).jpg
    20151031_181101_(resized).jpg
    IMAG3930.jpg
    IMAG3929.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

www.madisonpinball.com

I try my darndest to promote pinball. 21 games now on route. 3 monthly tournaments. Hosting WI SCS. Largest charity event each year in the state. Invite randoms strangers over to play on a regular basis. I love all things pinball and try to promote it as much as I can.

I honestly am not sure why or how it all happened but in a few short years it has pretty much taken over life. I know I am happy when playing pinball or teaching someone about a game or working on pinball, but the best is seeing someone genuinely happy or that light bulb click due to pinball!

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kingpin22:

Awesome job, great website with great info on current tournaments! Keep up the great job, next time in Madison will definitely check these locations out.

thanks. Please do stop on over and if you (or anyone else) is coming to town and wants to meet up for a few games then give me a heads up. I live close to the 2 eastside spots and am out their regularly already, so happy to stop over and play with fellow pinsiders!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-help-promote-pinball?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.