(Topic ID: 20767)

Do you, have you or will you flag CL ad's?

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PinRaider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you flag pinball related CL ads?”

• No, never have and never will for any reason. 20 votes
      31%
    • No but I have no problem doing so. 12 votes
      19%
    • Yes but not for personal gain. Only for the good of pinball. 17 votes
      27%
    • Yes, if i think the seller is asking way to much or misrepresenting the pin. 4 votes
      6%
    • Yes, but only wtb ads 7 votes
      11%
    • Yes, I flag every pinball related ad in my area. This is my CL and no one else can use it. 4 votes
      6%

(64 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago

Who really cares who flags what? Just as its free to post the ad it is free to flag the ad. To many uptight people about selling or buying pinball machines. Who cares move on if you dont like it or flag it. This CL thing goes on not only for pinball machines but everything listed on there is overpriced items and over posted items. There are more things out there then pinball machines so get a life and stop worrying about CL ads and how much this person wants or this person doesnt want for it, Or whos flagging what. At the end of the day its only a pinball machine. Most of it is the noobs not doing there homework buying a machine and paying way to much and then thinking they can sell it for what they payed for it. Follow the price guides, They are good for the noob who doesnt know what they are in for. http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0512.htm Stop paying high dollar for pinball machines they are not worth it.

#19 11 years ago

Pin family i wasnt directing that post to you, but. This goes to show you, You cannot post your thoughts or someone will get there feelings hurt. As far as the troll thing ive been on this site awhile and just started to post. Ive been into pins for 22 years now so im no starnger to this game. Sorry it hurt but i will hold back from posting next time,, So you can be the big shot on the block and they only listen to what you have to say instead of different opinions, Hey i thought these groups are for different opinions, But i think they can be just about one opinion yours.. This is kinda why i never posted because of this BS, My post is right ,your is wrong, kinda childish stuff.

#20 11 years ago

I never thought it would be necessary but pinside has a cool new feature I just may use. I see you new here, you won't last long.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< So you are going to ban me for my opinion on something WOW?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-have-you-or-will-you-flag-cl-ads?tu=Brtlkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.