(Topic ID: 209448)

Do you have an odd, or seemingly unnecessary pin care regimen?

By sohchx

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Magic_Mike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago

I am slightly embarrassed to admit this.

Speaking of odd or unnecessary, one thing that I do is use colored zip ties based on the color palette of the machine. On RFM I put on bright green ones, on Water world I put blue, etc. I don't even know why. Its not like it improves the look of the machine because it is almost unnoticeable. Its usually one of the first things I do to a machine when I get it. Off come the old black or white ones. I do not go so far as to do it in the back box, or under the playfield though.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Total newbie question here, but where would zip ties be used besides the back box and under the Playfield?

Small things like if some wires are attached to a ramp, or if its just to keep a group of wires together.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-have-an-odd-or-seemingly-unnecessary-pin-care-regimen?tu=mcclad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.