(Topic ID: 121158)

Do you have a pin that you'd never sell (or trade)??

By Animal

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DefaultGen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
11006411_10206101681123982_636550908223864150_n.jpg
ww.jpg
DB062511-00676.jpg
IMG_2704.JPG
IMG_2705.jpg
IMG_2702.JPG
IMG_2701.JPG
DSC01911.JPG
AFM.fin 033.jpg
Never_Say_Never_Again_–_UK_cinema_poster.jpg
everypinsgotaprice.jpg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

To you it's a perfect pin, and you never see a time that you'd get bored with it. Do you have a pin like that? ...and what is it about it that makes it a keeper??

#2 4 years ago

Anything and everything is available....at the right price

#3 4 years ago

You always say " I will never get rid of this one " but next thing you know you have it on the marketplace .....

#4 4 years ago

For the right price... My whole collection's for sell.

#5 4 years ago

everypinsgotaprice.jpg

#6 4 years ago

My tz bc its a super nice original huo and ill never find another plus its my favorite pin

#7 4 years ago

BSD... I will never leave the Carpathians

#8 4 years ago

I'll spare you a Justin Bieber reference, so here is what I found...

Never_Say_Never_Again_–_UK_cinema_poster.jpg
#9 4 years ago

Like most said, everything has a price. If I can take the money I got for selling said "keeper" and buy another of the same title plus have some cash left over, that creates motivation to sell. I can take a short break.

#10 4 years ago

I can't see ever selling my TAF, bought it brand new in 1992, or my WOZ either.

#11 4 years ago

Hotdoggin! I can't give it up... I can't get enough of the lame 80s ski theme. I need a Wipeout as well!

#12 4 years ago

BSD! It's brutal but extremely rewarding. Just never gets old!

#13 4 years ago

I don't think I will sell my refinery Metallica Premium. It still is the perfect game to me. Sometimes I think about selling GnR, but then I play it and decide to keep it.

Those are the only two that are safe though.

#14 4 years ago

My wife bought me my first pin. Fortunately, she found a great game. Lots of reasons not to sell my Last Action Hero.

#15 4 years ago

There are machines I won't be selling today. That's because I am not a salesman and I like the games I play.

#16 4 years ago

The first game I bought , Sure Shot, will never go

other game that I have because I played them when I was a kid, Sinbad, Star Trek (Bally), Black Knight, will be the last to leave

......and Ironman

#17 4 years ago

Gilligan's Island. I just love it to death!

#18 4 years ago

Every game bar two I have sold, I have bought back again because I miss them. Now I'm not gonna bother selling any.

Biggest barrier is space

#20 4 years ago

That "Everything has a price is a load of crap"

I have a beat up BTTF that I love playing! I will never sell it.

If someone offers me 15k, yes I will sell it and buy another one for 2K, but I will still have a BTTF

If the market price is 15K, why would I sell it if I have to pay the same thing to get another one?

I spent 1600 on it and even if the bubble bursts and it's only worth 50$ I will always love my BTTF.

Before anybody starts the what if I tell you I will give you a million dollars for it and you are not allowed to ever play it again scenarios. We can talk fantasy land all day, that's not the reality of this world.

#21 4 years ago

Third vote for BSD here .

#22 4 years ago

Lord Of The Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 4 years ago

For me it's STTNG. Great art, voices, music and gameplay! The total package.

#25 4 years ago

High Speed just never gets old to me. I don't think I could ever sell it.

#26 4 years ago

IM and Tron and AcDc premium as well.

Not like I want to ever sell one of my collection but if I have to limit this to a subset those would be my top 3.

#27 4 years ago

ACDC Luci. they could all go and I would be happy just with this game.

#28 4 years ago

Tron LE and POTC.
End of line

#29 4 years ago

Addams!
I will never sell!

FT
I will never sell

TX Sector
I will never sell

EVERYTHING else is for sale at all times for the right price.

#30 4 years ago

My MB (custom by Mike D) and AFM (HEP) will never leave. I just love playing them and they are beautiful. My wife and daughters have badgered me to never get rid of TZ or TSPP.

#31 4 years ago

Never is a tough standard.

My three most unlikely to ever go:

1) Bugs Bunny - first machine
2) Medieval Madness - bought NIB in 1997, family favorite
3) Eight Ball Deluxe - has sentimental meaning to my daughter and one of my favorite games

#32 4 years ago

My HEP Creature will never go ...

#34 4 years ago

My Tommy! Only pin (used) that has never given me even a switch issue. Almost magical. I paid $1,800 and get offered double that every time someone plays it. I do not see this pin ever leaving. Also, just picked up a Luci a few months ago. It is really growing on us. It is quite possible this pin would never leave also...need about another 1 to make sure it does not get boring.

#35 4 years ago

so far .. all the ones i own

#36 4 years ago

Past history says none can be kept forever...that's also not limited to pinball machines.

#37 4 years ago

I would put my Pin Bot in this category, it's the 2nd pin I bought and I have owned it for over 20 years.
It's just a classic the high score salute is awesome, so many cool sounds etc.

My Indy 500 would be another I don't think I could ever let go.

#40 4 years ago

My 3rd restoration. Love my attack!

AFM.fin 033.jpg
#41 4 years ago

Beauty^^

I find it more difficult to sell a pin once I've really shopped it out. You bond with it somewhat I feel..

#42 4 years ago

Nope. I'd sell all of them for the right price. They are just toys and you can always find new games to replace them.

#43 4 years ago

oh yes,

CONGO also never for sale
and
Centaur never for sale.

I have quite a few that I will never sell

#44 4 years ago

After over 40 years of trading, selling, and fixing to get where I am, I feel nothing is ever leaving now...I am very content.
The question is where to put them!
But if I was picking 2, it would be AC/DC and TZ....great opposites to me.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I can't see ever selling my TAF, bought it brand new in 1992, or my WOZ either.

...but the other 94 pins you have are fair game?

#46 4 years ago

My RBION..... bought it NIB for uber-cheap (when no one liked the game) back in 2007 and I've had it ever since. Tron LE is another game I will probably never sell or trade. The rest are possible (most unlikely but still possible)

#48 4 years ago

It's just stuff

That being said
Last three to leave
Sopranos
Beat the Clock
TOM

#49 4 years ago

"Never" meaning that unless I am flat broke and just have to sell it for some reason, my Jurassic Park is not leaving. It was my first pin, it is my favorite theme, I've got my entire arcade decorated around it, and I spent too much for it and have invested too much in it that I'd never be able to get my money back anyway.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My three most unlikely to ever go:
1) Bugs Bunny

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
5,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Knoxville, TN
$ 89.99
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside