View topic image gallery

SpitefulBronzeCob-size_restricted.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
3mbp20 (resized).jpg
3mbi8o (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
MoonBearPig (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
Charles-Darwin-quote-about-evolution-from-On-The-Origin-of-Species-1a3090 (resized).jpg
178DD1B0-CC39-4FD9-9AA5-B5E56B3F8799 (resized).png
ot-plasticplague-garbagepatchmap (resized).jpg
a-man-is-known-by-the-company-he-keeps (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg
bernard (resized).jpeg
3loguy (resized).jpg
big-hunk-4 (resized).jpg
Oprah-Flu-Shot-meme-300x217 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1061 4 years ago

There is no vaccine for ignorance unfortunately.

1 week later
#1173 4 years ago

Did someone really talk shit about NASA in this thread?

#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

[quoted image]
"The weak (gammas) think the strong (alpha, sigma) should take one for the team. The strong didn't get that way by bowing to the weak."

The triggered alpha.

#1208 4 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Ah yes. Another Vox Day fan and Owen Benjamin fan. Good to know you brother. =)

A quick google search and yikes...

#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Ah yes. Another Vox Day fan and Owen Benjamin fan. Good to know you brother. =)

A quick DuckDuckGo search and yikes...

#1280 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I just saw this[quoted image]

What does “Wddty” stand for?

Why not go straight to the WHO website where you would learn this doesn’t happen when the entire population is vaccinated. Problem is, their population isn’t 100% vaccinated. Maybe why they want to ramp up the program?

Your source is heavily biased towards antivaxing so no surprise they conveniently left that piece of information out.

#1288 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

1. no population is ever 100% vaccinated.
2. https://www.who.int/csr/don/24-september-2019-polio-outbreak-the-philippines/en/
3. Is it "safe and effective"?
4. If this is admitted, what is not?

LOL, ask the kids that will live the rest of their lives debilitated how funny it is.

You realize it happened to them because they weren’t vaccinated right?

You think eradication of polio globally outside of 3 countries just magically happens?

That’s the last time I’ll address you because you have other issues indicating you’re already too far gone “brother”.

#1290 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And in what fascist utopian world would that ever happen?

Realistically the global polio vaccination rate is 85% and it seems to have done quite well...But way to overdramatize. Shocking.

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Polio is one thing, but unless you didn't read the rest, confidence in vaccinations in the Philippines is at a low since dengue fever vaccine is blamed for killing several children in 2017.
Have you had your dengue fever vaccination yet? I'm sure there are a number of other deadly, contagious diseases you could take a poke in the arm for too that you haven't yet
My buddy Lenny got vaccinated for anthrax before he went to fight overseas. "In the military, you have no choice! They stick you with it and leave you in a foxhole sick as a dog for a month!"

....and now after banning the vaccine they are experiencing a dengue fever epidemic with over a thousand dead YTD.

#1295 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So did you get yours yet? With 1000 dead, shouldn't you be worried?

Quoted from o-din:

Here's some irony in the American way of thinking and doing things.
There has been an outbreak of norovirus at the senior home where my mom is. I stopped by the front desk to drop off her medication this morning and everybody is wearing masks and they would not let anybody, myself included go any further than that not even to see my mother. But later in the afternoon they call me to come over and calm her down when she got a little riled up over something.
So which is it? We have a deadly outbreak here and we are trying to contain it, or we don't care if you get sick and spread it to the outside world as long as you can calm your mother down.

So did you get yours yet? With 1000 dead, shouldn't you be worried?

Some random nursing home in Cali doesn’t represent some sort of blanket “American way” of thinking.

If I lived in a tropical jungle climate without proper sanitation and had an option that gave me a 95% chance not to get dengue fever? Sign me up.

#1300 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It isn't that common, but dengue fever also can and does happen in the continental USA. Along with many other third world diseases. And it's a whole lot worse than any flu. How is it we are not doing the herd immunization for all of those so a few people don't get sick?
Like you with dengue, one reason I don't get a flu shot because I'm not worried about getting it.

Because it’s not needed here? How common is it in the US vs the flu?

To be clear, I’m fine with you not getting the flu shot. That’s your choice.

I just don’t know how we’ve gotten to the point of parents putting their kids in danger because they don’t want to immunize against polio, tetanus, measles, etc. Not a huge risk when everyone else around you is immunized, but what happens when no one does? What happens? I mean let’s all go back to a time where we can hope to live to the ripe old age of 40. Sounds good!

#1301 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I don't know why, but I've seen this trend in many women I've known.

TheLaw had this dude pegged several pages ago.

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Somehow I got the mumps anyway, even though vaccinated.

*Looks up mumps symptoms*

If you’re basing that off of the time you had pain and tenderness in the testes...that maaay have been something else.

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

The U.N. has said that in order to attain their goals thousands and thousands of people need to die each day.

I’d be interested in learning more about this. Can you cite your reference?

#1448 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

It's so sad to see people mock that which they have no idea about. You should know that Epstein was farming babies for harvest.
Occultist pedophiles like to induce horror up until the time of murder and then they eat the brains (mainly for the pineal gland) and drink the blood to get the ultimate high in their occult rituals. Don't laugh. This shit is true and the only reason people deny it is because they think others are like them. Believe me when I tell you there are a lot of household names practicing this vampirism. It's also what they were doing with the planeloads of kids from Haiti.
Behind the paywall, but NYT admits that Epstein was "human-farming" in NM. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

I don’t know about all that. He definitely killed himself though.

1 week later
#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No dude. I never even bought that book from that dude in the 90s that told me " By placing one tiny classified ad, I can show you how to make more money than you ever possibly imagined"[quoted image]

And he did it all in his tiny one bedroom apartment.

1 week later
#1650 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

How do you know dino bones arent real? Why wont you answer?

Me thinks it came from a caveman’s library.

1 month later
#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Are you ever friendly and positive?

The fact he is a part of a country that has achieved so many great feats such as actually landing on the friggin moon, I mean you would think he'd be a bit more chipper.

#2373 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I think this entire thread highlights the risk of medical tyranny in a democracy. 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

I thought you were a bear?

MoonBearPig (resized).pngMoonBearPig (resized).png
#2382 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

They can’t be woken.

A few more and RTR will have caught his limit.

#2384 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Think influenza is bad, just wait until Ebola finds its way out of Africa and into an industrialized society.

Nah it's fine. I purposefully lick door handles to keep my immune system in tip top shape. Bring that weak shit on.

#2391 4 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I lick strippers. Way more effective and fun.

Covers immunity of Ebola and the clap. Smart guy.

#2404 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Ever notice the pro vaxxers seem to think alike? Illuminati mind control serum!!!! Stay away!

I've never put any credence into man made constructs like banking, real estate, and washing ones hands after going number 2. All scams! Cavemen never partook in such things and they did just fine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek
Other
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
£ 110.00
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Benton, AR
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-get-a-sesonal-flu-shot?tu=PinballNewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.