View topic image gallery

SpitefulBronzeCob-size_restricted.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
3mbp20 (resized).jpg
3mbi8o (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
MoonBearPig (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
Charles-Darwin-quote-about-evolution-from-On-The-Origin-of-Species-1a3090 (resized).jpg
178DD1B0-CC39-4FD9-9AA5-B5E56B3F8799 (resized).png
ot-plasticplague-garbagepatchmap (resized).jpg
a-man-is-known-by-the-company-he-keeps (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg
bernard (resized).jpeg
3loguy (resized).jpg
big-hunk-4 (resized).jpg
Oprah-Flu-Shot-meme-300x217 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 2,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 50.
#1 6 years ago

This discussion sort of surfaced in another thread where the conversation would have been inappropriate so I will ask it here...do you get a seasonal flu shot? Why or why not?

#2 6 years ago

Yes, because having the flu sucks and while I'm healthy now and it likely wouldn't kill me, I might infect someone elderly or in bad health that could die from it. Sometimes the shots don't match up well but there's really not any good reasons for people not to get them. Even if you don't have insurance they are $10 and can be gotten at almost any pharmacy with only a few minutes wait.

#3 6 years ago

I have not gotten one for 20 plus years. I have not had the flu for so long , but get a cold once every couple years. My personal belief is there are too many bad things in them. They list them on the official paperwork. Basically if you are vacinated and I am not , nothing to worry about.

#4 6 years ago

Yep.

#5 6 years ago

Yes. I believe in facts and science.

You don't get one, you can be a carrier and literally kill a kid or old person or other immunocompromised individual, not to mention you are driving up health care costs by making people sick. Bad all around to skip it. Herd immunity is a real thing. Do it.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yes, because having the flu sucks and while I'm healthy now and it likely wouldn't kill me, I might infect someone elderly or in bad health that could die from it. Sometimes the shots don't match up well but there's really not any good reasons for people not to get them. Even if you don't have insurance they are $10 and can be gotten at almost any pharmacy with only a few minutes wait.

You can close the thread now, asked and answered.

Of course if you did that, we wouldn’t get to learn about the vaccine industry’s decades-long scheme to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

#7 6 years ago

It seems like getting the shot has reduced any sickness. Over the last few years.

My health is pretty good though. I'm not a great example. I used to drink my ass off and not care if I got my flu shot.

That was before the stroke and 3 brain surgeries. Now besides much greater problems. My body is very strong for a 50 year old. It heals well. The other things besides my mind.

#8 6 years ago

Never have because I believe you have a better chance of catching it from the shot than you do of the shot preventing you from getting it - there are too many strains and too much other crap in a vaccination shot. This has always been my view on it then a year ago I heard my boss' story about contracting GBS from it, nearly dying (he was resuscitated three(!) times, being paralyzed for months and having to rehab from that. His experience has solidified my decision not to get one. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Guillain-Barr%C3%A9-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet

#9 6 years ago

I didn't until the last several years but getting older I've started. This year was a bad year. There are always people that show up to work snotting/coughing around my office when they are sick. Even if it only protects against some of the virus that's worth it to me. Insurance usually covers it for free.

#10 6 years ago

I just started to get one on a regular basis the last couple of years. I usually never get sick with the flu, but you never know? I wish I was disciplined enough to carry around some hand sanitizer with me every where I go...probably would help.

#11 6 years ago

The amount of absolute nonsense that people believe in this country is scary. 99% of things online are nothing but propaganda with absolutely no medical evidence or it is based off completely biased medical studies used to manipulate you.

It's sort of like the antibiotic free chicken, non GMO products, grain free dog food, and so on and so on. All of these things are nothing but sales tactics and people that buy into them truly have zero clue how the USDA works or how your food is grown. It's scary how easily people are manipulated based on anything they see on TV or read on facebook. Yes there are dogs that are allergic to grains, yes there are people with medical conditions that require certain diets, but the average pet or person does not fall into any of these catagories.

There are literally cases of measles in this country now, lots of them in fact. People are incredibly stupid.

#12 6 years ago
#13 6 years ago

I get the flu shot every year. Why? I don't want to get the flu. Is this a worry-free guarantee? No, but the peace of mind means I don't have the anxiety that I'll be sick every time I see someone sneeze.

In terms of side effects, is there some risk from it? Yes, according to the CDC 1 or 2 cases per million may get Guillain Barre (@bobukcat). You know what's riskier than that? Riding in a car on a daily basis. You know what else is riskier than getting a vaccine? Not getting a vaccine.

#14 6 years ago

I haven’t had a flu shot in probably 10 years. The last couple times I got a flu shot it made me sick with flu like symptoms. I’ve never had the flu, but I am a germaphobe and wash my hands a lot.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Never have because I believe you have a better chance of catching it from the shot than you do of the shot preventing you from getting it - there are too many strains and too much other crap in a vaccination shot. This has always been my view on it then a year ago I heard my boss' story about contracting GBS from it, nearly dying (he was resuscitated three(!) times, being paralyzed for months and having to rehab from that. His experience has solidified my decision not to get one. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Guillain-Barr%C3%A9-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet

The injectable one is a killed vaccine, you cannot get the flu from it.

#17 6 years ago

Every year the Flu strain is different..and the flu shot is only designed to prevent one. The percentage of effectiveness is low. I believe this year was 10% effective. It’s like buying extended service agreement for a new appliance....it might come in handy if something happens. But what are the chances of something happening in the warranty period? No flu shot for me. Build natural tolerances.

#18 6 years ago

I follow my doctors advise on my heart condition, I follow my doctors advice on general health issues, I follow my doctors advise on medications I need to take so I certainly trust his advise to get a flu shot every year.

#19 6 years ago

No, except for a couple years when my dad was on chemo and had no immune system. Otherwise I just either fight off germs myself, or spend a few days in bed sleeping / reading / watching shows if I get sick.

#20 6 years ago

Walked into Centra Care for my DOT physical a couple years ago and left with the flu. Took 3 days to set in. Everyone working there wore a mask and had gloves on and there were several patients there who obviously had the flu.
I'm not about to walk back in there for a flu shot, might walk out with more than I wanted.

#21 6 years ago

Not in the past, as I rarely even get a cold.

I will from now on. I got the flu this year. It kicked my butt. Two weeks of misery, followed by a week of feeling better, followed by round 2 of the flu. My doctor said that this is not abnormal this year. There are too many otherwise healthy people going down this year. I'll take the shot, please.

#22 6 years ago

Of course. Science! Not the facebook kind.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You don't get one, you can be a carrier and literally kill a kid or old person or other immunocompromised individual, not to mention you are driving up health care costs by making people sick. Bad all around to skip it. Herd immunity is a real thing. Do it.

You are hilarious! Show me one! ONE DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY of the efficacy of any vaccines! THERE ARE NONE! You know how much education doctors get on vaccines? They get a sheet of paper that says here's the vaccines and this is when you typically give them to children. That's it! NO EDUCATION AT ALL. They are just told....oh vaccines yes everyone needs them and everyone should get them! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Vaccines are dangerous! Every vaccine not only contains mercury but Nagalase an enzyme that basically shuts your immune system off so your body will produce anti-bodies from the vaccine. In every cancer patient Nagalase levels in their blood is off the charts!

Also vaccines create anti-bodies by mutating with a person's DNA. Cancer is caused by MUTATION! There is nothing worse you can do than put a vaccine in your system.

#25 6 years ago

No way! Survival of the fittest.

I don't let those quacks pump anything into my body.

#26 6 years ago

After the last time I got sick with the flu I’ve gotten the shot every year. I can’t imagine whatever we’re worried about from the shot being worse than being sick like that.

Even if the match that particular year is low, if it saves me from getting sick a few times during my life I’ll take it.

Haven’t caught the flu this year either.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

ONE DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY of the efficacy of any vaccines!

Smallpox was literally completely eradicated due to widespread vaccinations. Polio is next, and measles, mumps, and rubella are quite rare these days. All thanks to widespread vaccination.

Quoted from Chicoman:

Vaccines are dangerous! Every vaccine not only contains mercury

Ah, yes. The old “mercury is in vaccines and it’s bad” claim. Here’s how it works: Mercury, as it’s used in some vaccines as a preservative, is called ethylmercury. It’s bonded atomically in such a way that it does not bioaccumulate, it is not poisonous (like methylmercury is).

The easiest way to explain this is: sodium is a deadly metal that catches fire in the presence of water. Chlorine is a deadly gas that has crazy corrosive capabilities. But together, in regular old table salt, it’s harmless, and even necessary to the body. Same principle is in play with ethylmercury that’s found in vaccines.

Quoted from Chicoman:

but Nagalase an enzyme that basically shuts your immune system off so your body will produce anti-bodies from the vaccine.

Quoted from Chicoman:

Also vaccines create anti-bodies by mutating with a person's DNA.

Those two statements are hilariously contradictory. And completely false. If your immune system is “shut down” it cannot create antibodies. The whole point of a vaccine is to introduce a dead virus into the body to give your immune system a chance at fighting it. It encourages an immune response, which is why some people may feel a little ill after getting one.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

I get the flu shot every year. Why? I don't want to get the flu. Is this a worry-free guarantee? No, but the peace of mind means I don't have the anxiety that I'll be sick every time I see someone sneeze.
In terms of side effects, is there some risk from it? Yes, according to the CDC 1 or 2 cases per million may get Guillain Barre (bobukcat). You know what's riskier than that? Riding in a car on a daily basis. You know what else is riskier than getting a vaccine? Not getting a vaccine.

Yes, but riding in a car is a necessity if I want to live a normal life. Getting a flu shot is not, and I've been lucky enough to not get the flu in a very, very long time. There are plenty of people who suffer less-severe reactions to the flu shot as well. I'm not trying to convince anyone either way, it's a personal decision and I just gave my reasons for my decision.

BTW - my comments are only about the flu shot. Vaccines such as polio, smallpox, TB, etc. I believe to be vital to humanity.

#29 6 years ago

You mean the Walgreens cash scam? Fuck that I'd rather die.

#31 6 years ago

No. I just forgot to get it.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

You are hilarious! Show me one! ONE DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY of the efficacy of any vaccines! THERE ARE NONE! You know how much education doctors get on vaccines? They get a sheet of paper that says here's the vaccines and this is when you typically give them to children. That's it! NO EDUCATION AT ALL. They are just told....oh vaccines yes everyone needs them and everyone should get them! HAVE A NICE DAY!
Vaccines are dangerous! Every vaccine not only contains mercury but Nagalase an enzyme that basically shuts your immune system off so your body will produce anti-bodies from the vaccine. In every cancer patient Nagalase levels in their blood is off the charts!
Also vaccines create anti-bodies by mutating with a person's DNA. Cancer is caused by MUTATION! There is nothing worse you can do than put a vaccine in your system.

This isn't even related to the original post but a way to propagate and spew anti vaccine BS.

You can be a vegan and whine at people, that's hurting no one but when you tell people to not take vaccines, your endangering public health. If you mixed mercury, aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde and viruses and injected it into someone, you'd kill them because you have no pharmacological experience.

If someone in a lab mixed those together, they know how they work, they have medically assessed and peer reviewed evidence and strict guidelines to follow to create a safe and effective product. NOT all scientists are evil and want to poison you. Its obtuse thoughts like this that are single handedly responsible for the skyrocketing resurgence of deaths caused by TB, measles and the worrying prospect of small pox returning.

Educate yourself? Lets break this down and give you some education...

- Mercury is an element in the compound thiomersal which was part of many vaccines. It has been claimed with NO tangible evidence other than a multifaceted correlation that thiomersals cause autism. This has been investigated thoroughly and no causal link has been found.

- Aluminum phosphate is an aluminum salt which is used as an adjuvant in vaccines. An adjuvant is a compound which causes an immune response to be higher and stronger, so that the immune system comes into contact with the attenuated virus more, so that it can recognize the antigens of the virus and provide immunity. They are a necessary part of the vaccine if you want to work well.

- Ammonium sulfate is used in the process of purifying the proteins in the synthesis of the vaccine. It is also found in bread and flour, so you'd better learn to enjoy rice if you want to avoid it.

- Formaldehyde is used in the treatment and purification of vaccines and stops contamination. Most of this is removed before the vaccine is shipped, although some remains. It’s used in the flu vaccine to inactivate influenza virus. Per the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the level of formaldehyde that remains in a vaccine (such as the flu vaccine) is much lower than the amount that occurs naturally in the human body.

#33 6 years ago

No I don't get it and I have not gotten the flu in a long time I had a couple of colds but not the flu.

#34 6 years ago

Stopped getting the flu shot, was ALWAYS sick shortly thereafter. Never once since have I had the flu.
Wash your hands, keep your hands out of your mouth, get your sleep, take your vitamins.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

There is literally nothing accurate in this statement.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Flowst:

Stopped getting the flu shot, was ALWAYS sick shortly thereafter. Never once since have I had the flu.
Wash your hands, keep your hands out of your mouth, get your sleep, take your vitamins.

I noticed that with my biology teacher last year she got the flu shot and the next day she had the flu bad and took a week off school.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

You can be a vegan and whine at people, that's hurting no one but when you tell people to not take vaccines, your endangering public health. If you mixed mercury, aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde and viruses and injected it into someone, you'd kill them because you have no pharmacological experience.
If someone in a lab mixed those together, they know how they work, they have medically assessed and peer reviewed evidence and strict guidelines to follow to create a safe and effective product. Not all scientists are evil and want to poison you. Its obtuse thoughts like this that are single handedly responsible for the skyrocketing resurgence of deaths caused by TB, measles and the worrying prospect of small pox returning.
Educate yourself? Lets break this down and give you some education...
Mercury is an element in the compound thiomersal which was part of many vaccines. It has been claimed with NO tangible evidence other than a multifaceted correlation that thiomersals cause autism. This has been investigated thoroughly and no causal link has been found.
Aluminum phosphate is an aluminum salt which is used as an adjuvant in vaccines. An adjuvant is a compound which causes an immune response to be higher and stronger, so that the immune system comes into contact with the attenuated virus more, so that it can recognize the antigens of the virus and provide immunity. They are a necessary part of the vaccine if you want to work well.
Ammonium sulfate is used in the process of purifying the proteins in the synthesis of the vaccine. It is also found in bread and flour, so you'd better learn to enjoy rice if you want to avoid it.
Formaldehyde is used in the treatment and purification of vaccines and stops contamination. Most of this is removed before the vaccine is shipped, although some remains. It’s used in the flu vaccine to inactivate influenza virus. Per the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the level of formaldehyde that remains in a vaccine (such as the flu vaccine) is much lower than the amount that occurs naturally in the human body.

What about the Thiemosol in the vaccines? MSDS Datasheets from Eli Lily have stated that it is so toxic that it can cause severe mental retardation, severe motor impairment and even death in humans. Every vaccines contains 25mcg of it....toxic enough to cause death in any creature 550lbs or less. The fact that you think this is perfectly ok to inject into your body because it's a vaccine (and vaccines are suppose to be good for us. They help protect us) shows me that you are oblivious to the dangers of this substance out there.

Thimerosal is a poison, neurotoxin, cancer-causer, and can interrupt the immune system and the normal development of an unborn baby or a child. Thimerosal is so toxic that putting it on your skin is illegal. However, the government not only allows but also defends its injection into the population, especially pregnant women and newborn children, as part of influenza vaccines currently recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Sorry man you can show me all the safety crap stating this stuff is necessary for your health but there is nothing healthy or good that they are injecting into your body. If you can't see that then you are a special kind of st00pid!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I’ve never bothered but I got pretty sick this year. “Magfest Flu” had me on my ass for a month, it was brutal. Plus I hadn’t considered the stuff described above.

I don’t love shots but for sure I will do it next year.

#39 6 years ago

A Flu shot does not guarantee no flu. A Flu shot helps prevent the most likely strains- but it is not perfect. But, a Flu shot does help make you flu less severe if you get hit with a non covered strain reducing your recuperation time by days.

I've had my shots for at least 20 years now (along w/my wife and kids).

Flu literally can kill you if you happen to have other issues at that moment in time.

Living in NYC you are literally surrounded at all times by millions of people- it's almost a guarantee you'll come in contact with someone who has it or is about to come down with it.

#40 6 years ago

Vaccines: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

#41 6 years ago

No. Why? My brother had received a flu vaccination from his work. It ended up leaving him with permanent scarring on his spinal chord and giving him chronic pain for the last 12 years. After living with the pain for 6 years and struggling to get a diagnosis, he approached his employers to find out more about the medical folks they had brought in. Within 3 months they let him go for bogus reasons but we expect mostly out of legal fear. He had been employed there for almost 20 years. Now he's 60 years old with this medical condition and unemployed. I suppose that there is a 1 in a million chance that anything you do can fuck up your life but for me Ive seen the down side of those odds and will take my chances with the flu.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

What about the Thiemosol in the vaccines? MSDS Datasheets from Eli Lily have stated that it is so toxic that it can cause severe mental retardation, severe motor impairment and even death in humans. Every vaccines contains 25mcg of it....toxic enough to cause death in any creature 550lbs or less. The fact that you think this is perfectly ok to inject into your body because it's a vaccine (and vaccines are suppose to be good for us. They help protect us) shows me that you are oblivious to the dangers of this substance out there.
Thimerosal is a poison, neurotoxin, cancer-causer, and can interrupt the immune system and the normal development of an unborn baby or a child. Thimerosal is so toxic that putting it on your skin is illegal. However, the government not only allows but also defends its injection into the population, especially pregnant women and newborn children, as part of influenza vaccines currently recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Sorry man you can show me all the safety crap stating this stuff is necessary for your health but there is nothing healthy or good that they are injecting into your body. If you can't see that then you are a special kind of st00pid!

Once again nothing in this statement is correct. Some vaccines can contain up to 25mcg of thiemosol. Thiemosol is not used in vaccines for children under 6 for the most part in USA, Canada, and almost all of Europe. Thiemosol used to be a vital part of vaccines as it is a strong antifungal and antiseptic agent and it protected the vaccines and prevented staph infections from the vaccines. It is also never been proven to case any secondary side affects in adults or children from vaccines. I'm not sure were you are getting your info but it's completely incorrect. Thiemosol was removed from routine children vaccines because of the concerns on mercury side affects even though nothing was ever proven. It was purely precautionary. People like you that spread scientifically incorrect information as facts are extremely dangerous.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

No. Why? My brother had received a flu vaccination from his work. It ended up leaving him with permanent scarring on his spinal chord and giving him chronic pain for the last 12 years. After living with the pain for 6 years and struggling to get a diagnosis, he approached his employers to find out more about the medical folks they had brought in. Within 3 months they let him go for bogus reasons but we expect mostly out of legal fear. He had been employed there for almost 20 years. Now he's 60 years old with this medical condition and unemployed. I suppose that there is a 1 in a million chance that anything you do can fuck up your life but for me Ive seen the down side of those odds and will take my chances with the flu.

I guess you can file this one under "MINIMAL RISKS" SMH

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Once again nothing in this statement is correct. Some vaccines can contain up to 25mcg of thiemosol. Thiemosol is not used in vaccines for children under 6 for the most part in USA, Canada, and almost all of Europe. Thiemosol used to be a vital part of vaccines as it is a strong antifungal and antiseptic agent and it protected the vaccines and prevented staph infections from the vaccines. It is also never been proven to case any secondary side affects in adults from vaccines. I'm not sure were you are getting your info but it's completely incorrect. Thiemosol was removed from routine children vaccines because of the concerns on mercury side affects even though nothing was ever proven. It was purely precautionary. People like you that spread scientifically incorrect information as facts are extremely dangerous.

FACTS YOU SPEAK OF....
“Mercury was removed from all childhood vaccines in (pick any year between 1999 and the present).”

The Facts: After “realizing” the amount of mercury in the childhood vaccination schedule recommended by the CDC exceeded all national and global maximum safety limits, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the United States Public Health Service called for the immediate removal of Thimerosal from all vaccines on July 7, 1999.

By 2003, the vaccine manufacturers had begun to react to the 1999 call by lowering the mercury content in many of the Thimerosal-preserved early childhood vaccines. However, in April of 2002, the CDC began recommending that pregnant women and very young children get annual Thimerosal-preserved flu shots. The result was a ‘shell game’ which has caused widespread confusion in the public because of press reports declaring, “Since (select a year between 1999 and the present), mercury has been removed from all recommended vaccines for children except for some flu shots.”

Astoundingly, the total level of mercury exposure, if a child receives all the possible CDC-recommended vaccinations that are still Thimerosal preserved, from 6 months to 18 years of age, has actually increased. Significantly, if you put the amount of mercury added to the immunization schedule as a result of the CDC-recommended seasonal and (in 2009) H1N1 flu shots** on one side of a scale, and the amount of mercury that was subtracted from that schedule by reformulating early childhood vaccines without Thimerosal on the other side, the total amount of mercury added far outweighs the amount of mercury subtracted. In addition, today most tetanus shots and the multi-dose Sanofi Menomune® vaccine that are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) still contain 25-micrograms-a-dose mercury.

Currently, the actions taken by the vaccine manufacturers, the FDA and the CDC have increased the possible maximum childhood exposure to mercury from vaccines to twice the level that triggered the 1999 call to remove mercury from all vaccines as soon as possible! Also, new vaccine formulations with 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5-mL dose are still being approved by the FDA for administration to pregnant women and children.

Doses of these flu vaccines are Thimerosal-preserved.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Once again nothing in this statement is correct. Some vaccines can contain up to 25mcg of thiemosol. Thiemosol is not used in vaccines for children under 6 for the most part in USA, Canada, and almost all of Europe. Thiemosol used to be a vital part of vaccines as it is a strong antifungal and antiseptic agent and it protected the vaccines and prevented staph infections from the vaccines. It is also never been proven to case any secondary side affects in adults from vaccines. I'm not sure were you are getting your info but it's completely incorrect. Thiemosol was removed from routine children vaccines because of the concerns on mercury side affects even though nothing was ever proven. It was purely precautionary. People like you that spread scientifically incorrect information as facts are extremely dangerous.

Just explain to me how you think it's perfectly safe to inject a completely toxic substance into a human body?

If I was your doctor and about to immunize you for the Flu and before I administered it to you said....OK this is the Flu Vaccine and it does contain Thimerosal which has been scientifically show to be a poison, neuro-toxin, cancer-causer, and can interrupt your immune system. In fact Thimerosal is so toxic that putting if I put it on your skin it would be illegal and I could goto jail. But I'm just going to inject this right into your body because the US Centers for Disease Control says it's completely safe injected into your body would you still let me give you the shot? Because basically that's the snow job they are selling you when they give you a vaccine.

#46 6 years ago

cn (resized).jpgcn (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Just explain to me how you think it's perfectly safe to inject a completely toxic substance into a human body?
If I was your doctor and about to immunize you for the Flu and before I administered it to you said....OK this is the Flu Vaccine and it does contain Thimerosal which has been scientifically show to be a poison, neuro-toxin, cancer-causer, and can interrupt your immune system. In fact Thimerosal is so toxic that putting if I put it on your skin it would be illegal and I could goto jail. But I'm just going to inject this right into your body because the US Centers for Disease Control says it's completely safe injected into your body would you still let me give you the shot? Because basically that's the snow job they are selling you when they give you a vaccine.

We get it man, you're against vaccines and no one will change your mind. Move on.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No way! Survival of the fittest. I don't let those quacks pump anything into my body.

So you just rode out that case of the clap, penicillin free?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Everything is toxic to the human body. It's a simple matter of how much creates and actual issue. The vast majority of things in your kitchen are toxic to you. You can have whatever views on vaccines that you want. People will believe whatever biased media nonsense that they want. Don't vaccinate yourself or your kids. Just don't whine or run up healthcare costs when you have an issue. Sit at home and die like a man like O-din is.

#50 6 years ago

My uncle almost died from a flu shot. He had some rare complication and was in the ICU for a couple weeks.

My wife and kids get them but I never do. Just don't feel that it's necessary for me. Plus I hate needles!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, PA
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 50.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-get-a-sesonal-flu-shot?hl=neuromancer87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.