Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by wayout440
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball-girl_(resized).jpg
    image7_(resized).jpg
    302818-i_(resized).jpg
    readImage_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

This morning, I had a dream that was so clear. In the dream, I was examining my Metallica PF and noticed it had a lot of wear. I don't mean a little wear like a thin line worn off the paint around the scoop but huge blocks of the PF were worn through to the bare wood, almost like the paint was acrylic and had chipped off like one of those Woz pics where the PF was ruined around the pops. I was thinking how would I fix it, how did it happen anyway. But that was it, I woke up thank goodness.

Another time, it wasn't a real dream but a daydream. I was walking around my neighborhood and there were several yard sales. You know where they sell a book for a nickel and an old toaster for $1. Nothing I'd ever want to buy.

So I got to thinking what if there was a yard sale and they had like 5-6 HUO pinball machines like MM and AFM and TAF for like $2000 each. I was thinking how would I go about getting all the pins without seeming too crazy. I have to race to my house or the bank and grab stacks of hundreds and the van to load the pins in before someone else comes along. I'm like "I'll take all of them, be back in 15 minutes." Then I have to explain to my wife we're getting another 6 pins which we don't have room for. Where am I going to put them? Do I feel guilty and offer more? etc..

#2 8 years ago

One step away from the funny farm.

readImage_(resized).jpgreadImage_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

Only when i spend too much time reading pinside before bed.

#4 8 years ago

Your dream has (sort of) come true. Good old Stern.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pro-playfield-wear

#5 8 years ago

You know you're a real pinhead if you do. Yes, I do!

#8 8 years ago

only when there are naked women laying on my pinball machines...

wait, can I say that here?

#9 8 years ago

I must be dreaming now!

#10 8 years ago

Funny, but I had a dream about playing ACDC. It was extremely vivid and at the time I was planning on buying a Met prem. Ended up buying a Luci a few weeks later. I had so much fun playing it in my dream, I had to get it. I'm glad I had that dream, I Love Luci.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I'm like "I'll take all of them, be back in 15 minutes." Then I have to explain to my wife we're getting another 6 pins which we don't have room for. Where am I going to put them? Do I feel guilty and offer more? etc

This is a frighteningly accurate representation of my daydreams! Hahahaha, it's not just you, man.

#12 8 years ago

I had a dream not that long ago that I found a stash of Williams/Bally DMD era games all in working condition for dirt cheap. I was really excited, which is odd as I'm mostly an EM guy. I guess the thought of exploring another era of pinball with limited risk does sound like a lot of fun.

#13 8 years ago

Only like this

302818-i_(resized).jpg302818-i_(resized).jpg

#14 8 years ago

Last night I did when that evening before my pinball tech fried/destroyed my game !!

F...ng nightmare it was

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

Last night I did when that evening before my pinball tech fried/destroyed my game !!
    F...ng nightmare it was

Details please

#16 8 years ago

Yes Congo is one of my favorite games of course I dream about it

image7_(resized).jpgimage7_(resized).jpg

pinball-girl_(resized).jpgpinball-girl_(resized).jpg

#17 8 years ago

Yes, sometimes.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Yes Congo is one of my favorite games of course I dream about it

See....you dream in black and white AND color!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-ever-have-a-dream-about-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.