Do you ever feel like you have to make rules for your game room?
I had my friend over last night and he brought his four children. Ages 3, 8, 11,15. I am pretty anal. I like to keep my stuff tidy and nice. I was trying to enjoy playing-but was distracted by kids running wild. I love kids and enjoy time with them but feel I need to make some rules. So here they are:
Pinmister's Pinball Etiquette
1. When you play a game-finish it-do not leave game after one ball and go onto next.
2. When you play with partner or someone-you stand and watch partner until game is done for everyone. Instead of moving to next game while partner is still playing.
3. Only play 1 game per person-These kids kept pushing 4 players-and then would walk away.
4. Music is bumping-no breakdancing in-between pins. These kids could not stand still
5. No making couch into trampoline-spewing cushions all over floor to jump on.
6. Do not touch my Pandora station-trying to change from rock to pop station
7. Wash hands before playing-after eating greasy pizza,etc.
8. Do not sit there and play with flippers to music when not using. Kids were playing drum beats with flippers-driving me nuts.
9. Take off rings or abrasive jewelry when playing machines.
10. ****This is the most important rule: No 'crop-dusting' or blowing ass in gameroom.
These kids eat pizza and then watch out-you will have to clear the room. I now have a strict policy-no crop-dusting allowed-or your out.***
What rules do you have?