(Topic ID: 249791)

Do you eat cookies upside down or right side up?

By ForceFlow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Phat_Jay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you eat cookies upside down or right side up?”

• Upside down 1 vote
      3%
    • Right side up 22 votes
      73%
    • Sideways 1 vote
      3%
    • I only eat symmetrical cookies 0 votes
    • I don't pay attention 6 votes
      20%

(Multiple choice - 30 votes by 29 Pinsiders)

#1 4 years ago

The other day, I noticed someone eating chocolate chip cookies upside down deliberately, and hadn't really considered eating them that way on purpose before. I always eat them right side up, even if I pick one up that was upside down.

Which way do you normally eat cookies, and if upside down, why?

#2 4 years ago

Right side up. Never thought of eating them any other way. "craziest" way is taking apart the Oreo but that was many years ago. Don't even do that anymore.

#3 4 years ago

With a knife and fork

#4 4 years ago

I choke when I eat upside down. That takes talent. How do they balance and still hold the cookie?

#5 4 years ago

I eat them upside down but that's only because I'm usually standing on my head...., which makes it really hard to swallow.

John

#6 4 years ago

Cookie Monster style...ohm num num num

#7 4 years ago

Probably dropping off the crumbs before eating.

Personally I like chocolate chip dunked in milk

#8 4 years ago

There is a clear correct answer. Right side up. Less chance of an important chocolate chip or other good part falling out after taking a bite. My theory is that the chips settled "down" during baking, and there is a chance that there is less cookie to hold a chip down if the cookie is upside down.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The other day, I noticed someone eating chocolate chip cookies upside down deliberately, and hadn't really considered eating them that way on purpose before. I always eat them right side up, even if I pick one up that was upside down.
    Which way do you normally eat cookies, and if upside down, why?

There's only one way to eat real cookie. I dive in face first.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

There's only one way to eat real cookie. I dive in face first.

Ohhhhh Yeah!

#11 4 years ago

Wow not much happening in the US today?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Wow not much happening in the US today?

Inquiring minds want to know!

#13 4 years ago

I usually eat them with my fat ass on the couch... but technically I’m still right side up.

#14 4 years ago

Right side up, altho sometimes i flip her over....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-eat-cookies-upside-down-or-right-side-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.