Topic Stats

• 388 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 days ago by AaronZOOM
  • Topic is favorited by 176 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 316 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.png
TrustMe.png
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.pdf (PDF preview)
TP RULE CARDS PRINT (resized).jpg
BK Rules full size2 (resized).jpg
print2 (resized).jpg
print3 (resized).jpg
print1 (resized).png
Williams Flash Scorecard overview (resized).jpg
TMtmCBRI (resized).jpeg
CP-Fsq84 (resized).jpeg
4414C993-6D86-49B3-B4C3-11358F77F0A4.jpeg
3C04BF5B-DCF9-487D-BCA9-4B11A78F4779.jpeg
C396F37A-0C1D-4A03-B626-FBA580EC1D33.jpeg
6D448A39-4124-46DF-8277-81B848B9B07C.jpeg
Spy Hunter - Instruction Card 2 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 388 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

I made a new skin for my Paragon apron to cover the beat up old artwork. I went ahead and incorporated your cards right into the skin. Thanks again for posting![quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome! It turned out great. Thanks for letting me be part of such a neat apron.

#352 10 months ago

Mine for IMDN

4d81e8f285c437eb3cce20d7c82aee9471acce23 (resized).jpg5213db8232d0cc3d2aba333f41203923b81b65f3 (resized).jpgf74f93275897e9a30b02177d427852ac5c033242 (resized).jpg
#353 10 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

That’s awesome! It turned out great. Thanks for letting me be part of such a neat apron.

Do you happen to have any for jurassic park or pinbot?

#354 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Do you happen to have any for jurassic park or pinbot?

I don’t, but I could try my hand at making some sometime. I thought those titles would already have a few sets, but if they are lacking, both would be fun to create for.

1 week later
#355 10 months ago

Does anyone have Pin*Bot apron cards?

#357 9 months ago

Does anyone know of a website that I cannot for the life of me remember. He sells high quality custom cards, I believe they were like 9.99 each or 3 for 20.00. Has a lot of the Bally/Williams DMD era cards along with others. I deleted it in my favorites and can’t find it anywhere or remember the address.

#358 9 months ago

I was hoping for some better ones

Quoted from Gnatty:

Does anyone know of a website that I cannot for the life of me remember. He sells high quality custom cards, I believe they were like 9.99 each or 3 for 20.00. Has a lot of the Bally/Williams DMD era cards along with others. I deleted it in my favorites and can’t find it anywhere or remember the address.

Pinball rebel
or
Mikinos

#359 9 months ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I sell mine for $10 a set, and have about 50 different ones, and am always making new designs as needed. You can PM me if you like and we can discuss.

#360 9 months ago
Quoted from Gnatty:Does anyone know of a website that I cannot for the life of me remember. He sells high quality custom cards, I believe they were like 9.99 each or 3 for 20.00. Has a lot of the Bally/Williams DMD era cards along with others. I deleted it in my favorites and can’t find it anywhere or remember the address.

My nick name is "Mikonos". Some of my cards can be check here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos

Quoted from Daditude:

I was hoping for some better ones

Pinball rebel
or
Mikinos

Thanks for name me, Daditude!

Best regards

Mikonos

#361 9 months ago

Any BSD ones I could print to make on translucent paper?

#362 9 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I sell mine for $10 a set, and have about 50 different ones, and am always making new designs as needed. You can PM me if you like and we can discuss.

Do you have Pin*Bot apron cards? I would really like a nice set, and I can't seem to find any that are good.

#363 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Do you have Pin*Bot apron cards? I would really like a nice set, and I can't seem to find any that are good.

PM'ing you.

#364 9 months ago

Been searching high and low for Roller Coaster Tycoon cards?

See what I did there??

Haven't seen any cool customs i like.

3 weeks later
#365 9 months ago

Great thread! Anyone have a set of well-designed Theater of Magic cards? Preferably something that doesn’t say free play. Saw a few listed here but too much text for my tastes. Just looking for something attractive and simple. Thanks!

#366 9 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Great thread! Anyone have a set of well-designed Theater of Magic cards? Preferably something that doesn’t say free play. Saw a few listed here but too much text for my tastes. Just looking for something attractive and simple. Thanks!

You may find some here or request a set.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

#368 9 months ago

Looking for some help I cant get these to size right. Any help much appreciated.

9E94B68A-6AA5-4387-A7EE-4C1F9E16931B (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#369 8 months ago

TX Sector or Spanish Eyes might yield some interesting cards

#370 8 months ago

Anyone have cards for tales from the crypt or bone busters?

#371 8 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

TX Sector or Spanish Eyes might yield some interesting cards

http://pinballboy.com/rulecards/tag/TX-Sector

#372 8 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Anyone have cards for tales from the crypt or bone busters?

Here you go bud. I made two different cards for the right, so that you can pick which one you like more.

Tales from the Crypt Instructions.pdf

#373 8 months ago

I’m looking for Stern Indiana Jones...if anyone could post them it would be much appreciated

1 month later
#375 6 months ago

HARLEY DAVIDSON: looking for Sega/Stern Harley cards. Thanks!

#376 6 months ago

STTNG

sttng1 (resized).jpgsttng2 (resized).jpg
#377 6 months ago

Anyone got something for Dr Dude?

Never been able to find anything.

1 month later
#378 4 months ago

Maverick

Maverick_Custom Card 1 (resized).pngMaverick_Custom Card 2 (resized).png
#379 4 months ago

Spy Hunter

Spy Hunter - Instruction Cards (resized).pngSpy Hunter - Instruction Card 2 (resized).png
1 month later
#381 3 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Anyone have cards for stargate?

I made a couple versions for Stargate

3C04BF5B-DCF9-487D-BCA9-4B11A78F4779.jpeg6D448A39-4124-46DF-8277-81B848B9B07C.jpegC396F37A-0C1D-4A03-B626-FBA580EC1D33.jpeg4414C993-6D86-49B3-B4C3-11358F77F0A4.jpeg
#382 3 months ago
CP-Fsq84 (resized).jpegTMtmCBRI (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#383 89 days ago

custom flash rule cards overview

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NdLqH-STz_BFIrTQ3b2yrEvEwSVSal-R

I've created 2 sets of custom cards for the Williams Flash. A link to the zip containing all the files is above(10 files - all 5 for each set) so hopefully they will work for anyone who wants them. Note in case people have problem printing the images at correct scale, it is pretty easy in Windows. Right-click and use the "edit" command to pull the image up in the editoruse the edit command not the print
after that use "Page Setup" and select "adjust to 100%" click ok and now when you select print it will print at the right scaleprint2 (resized).jpg
print3 (resized).jpg

#384 89 days ago

I made some new cards for BKSOR and Torpedo Alley. Sized and print ready!

BK Rules full size2 (resized).jpgTP RULE CARDS PRINT (resized).jpg
#385 87 days ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I made some new cards for BKSOR and Torpedo Alley. Sized and print ready![quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice. I just picked up a Torpedo Alley and those look great.

2 weeks later
#386 67 days ago

Anyone got something for Junkyard?

4 weeks later
#388 38 days ago

Williams Indiana Jones - Download the PDF version at the bottom!
The PDF resizing makes it look rough in the forum preview (because of the fine halftone details), but trust me, these will print nicely when you download them.
TrustMe.png
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.png
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.pdf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 388 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside