• 188 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 days ago by siddhartha
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cards (resized).png
pinball johnny rule cards.pdf (PDF preview)
Bally amigo apron centre (resized).jpg
Bally amigo apron right (resized).jpg
Bally amigo apron left (resized).jpg
Bally Amigo Apron Cards.pdf (PDF preview)
Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 7.12.35 PM (resized).png
Rules (resized).png
IMG_2986 (resized).JPG
20181021_144512_HDR (resized).jpg
STTNGRight (resized).jpg
STTNGLeft (resized).jpg
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.png
TrustMe.png
TP RULE CARDS PRINT (resized).jpg
BK Rules full size2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 4 years ago

Yup... Confused me as well but I paid and got some great looking cards.

#302 4 years ago

I believe he's publicly saying he doesn't sell, to avoid copyright infringement maybe... But charges for his "labor"?

1 week later
#303 4 years ago

Here's for Roller Coaster Tycoon and Stargate.

rct1 (resized).jpgrct1 (resized).jpgrct2 (resized).jpgrct2 (resized).jpgstargate1 (resized).jpgstargate1 (resized).jpgstargate2 (resized).jpgstargate2 (resized).jpg
#304 4 years ago

Can someone please create some Iron Maiden pro cards that have the premium translight with rules and the LE translight with the game designers? PLEASE!

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Can someone please create some Iron Maiden pro cards that have the premium translight with rules and the LE translight with the game designers? PLEASE!

Something like this?

"Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Iron%20Maiden%20Legacy%20of%20the%20Beast%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgIron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Iron%20Maiden%20Legacy%20of%20the%20Beast%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgIron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

#306 4 years ago

Nice, post em please so we can use them! Anyway you could use a picture of the premium translight and transpose the rules on that image and use a picture of the LE translight and transpose the designers’ names on that image? I think would look kick ass on the pro version and vice versa for the other versions.

#307 4 years ago

Tell me if you are interested in a copy for you. I order to print allmost all my cards in chrome vinyl. They are breathtaking!

Regards

#308 4 years ago

Just thought I'd share mine.

Feel free to print and share

Print 8 1/2 by 11 page, images will resize to correct apron size and are embedded at higher resolutions for printer rescaling

apron.pngapron.png
#309 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just thought I'd share mine.
Feel free to print and share
Print 8 1/2 by 11 page, images will resize to correct apron size and are embedded at higher resolutions for printer rescaling[quoted image]

Nice, but what about having “Free Play” angled like the scrolling text in the movie?

#310 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Nice, but what about having “Free Play” angled like the scrolling text in the movie?

I like that idea!!!!

apron2.pngapron2.png
1 week later
#311 4 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

Anything available for Bally Black Belt or Bally Special Force?

I was working in your request. Here is my result for Back Belt Rules Card.

"Back Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY / MIDWAY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/Back%20Belt%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Back Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgBack Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Back Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY / MIDWAY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/Back%20Belt%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Back Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgBack Belt Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

I hope you like!

I wil try your Special Force ahead!

Regards

1 week later
#312 4 years ago

Time Machine

Time Machine_Instruction Cards (resized).jpgTime Machine_Instruction Cards (resized).jpg
1 week later
#313 4 years ago

Some info for you guys regarding the one and only Mikonos

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=302554&highlight=mikonos

#314 4 years ago

Any magicians out there who can whip up some Bally Lost World cards?

#315 4 years ago

I've made a few custom cards, and while they aren't anything amazing, I figured I'd share them here in case anyone else could use them. Some are for pins that might not have any other custom cards out there. I screenshot the cards, but if you would like the word file that has them sized correctly for printing, feel free to message me. Also, I don't claim to own any of the images used, and am not profiting from their use in anyway (not sure if a disclaimer is needed or not lol).

Shaq Attaq

shaq attaq 2 (resized).JPGshaq attaq 2 (resized).JPG

shaq attaq 1 (resized).JPGshaq attaq 1 (resized).JPG

Road Kings

roadkings2 (resized).JPGroadkings2 (resized).JPG

road kings1 (resized).JPGroad kings1 (resized).JPG

Volley

volley 1 (resized).JPGvolley 1 (resized).JPG

volley 2 (resized).JPGvolley 2 (resized).JPG

WWF Royal Rumble

royal rumble2 (resized).JPGroyal rumble2 (resized).JPG

royal rumble1 (resized).JPGroyal rumble1 (resized).JPG

Cactus Jack's

cactus jack 2 (resized).JPGcactus jack 2 (resized).JPG

cactus jack 1 (resized).JPGcactus jack 1 (resized).JPG

#316 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Any magicians out there who can whip up some Bally Lost World cards?

I can give it a try when I get some time.

#317 4 years ago

Here you go CanadianPinball . Hopefully these work. If you would like the word file that has it all (hopefully) sized correctly for printing, send me a message and I'll email it to you.

Bally Lost World

Bally Lost World 1 (resized).JPGBally Lost World 1 (resized).JPG

Bally Lost World 2 (resized).JPGBally Lost World 2 (resized).JPG

#318 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Here you go canadianpinball . Hopefully these work. If you would like the word file that has it all (hopefully) sized correctly for printing, send me a message and I'll email it to you.
Bally Lost World
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow, a magician you are! Thanks.

#319 4 years ago

I can give it a try when I get some time.

Do you have any for paragon?

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Do you have any for paragon?

I don't, but an hour ago I didn't have any for Lost World either lol.
I can see what I can create for Paragon sometime if you would like.

Edit: Is the winged man on both games? If so, and if you like the color scheme I used for Lost World, I should be able to convert it to a Paragon pretty easily.

#321 4 years ago

Yes, please!

#322 4 years ago

My custom Free Play card when I bring my Star Gazer to shows!

Star Gazer Pinball Free Play (resized).pngStar Gazer Pinball Free Play (resized).png
#323 4 years ago

"The Getaway High Speed II Custom Pinball Instruction Card" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg
The Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1 (resized).jpgThe Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos1 (resized).jpg
Details in "The Getaway High Speed II Custom Pinball Rule Card" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
The Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2 (resized).jpgThe Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos2 (resized).jpg
Details in "The Getaway High Speed II Custom Pinball Rule Card" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg
The Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos3 (resized).jpgThe Getaway Pinball Card Customized - Rules. Mikonos3 (resized).jpg
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary).

#324 4 years ago

Edit: Is the winged man on both games? If so, and if you like the color scheme I used for Lost World, I should be able to convert it to a Paragon pretty easily.

Pics for reference:

Screenshot_2019-07-24-12-21-53 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-07-24-12-21-53 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-07-24-12-22-01 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-07-24-12-22-01 (resized).png
#325 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pics for reference:[quoted image][quoted image]

Something like this as a starting point? Based off the flyer. Just a quick mock up
paragon (resized).jpgparagon (resized).jpg50aa040da9b45f3dbb5dd229fed38a52c1e3a43e (resized).jpg50aa040da9b45f3dbb5dd229fed38a52c1e3a43e (resized).jpg

#326 4 years ago
Quoted from terrapinmark:

My custom Free Play card when I bring my Star Gazer to shows![quoted image]

Best "Free Play" card ever!

#327 4 years ago

Here are 2 sets for Paragon. I'm not overly proud of them, but they might work for some people until I can create a better set. I made the first to match up with the Lost World set I created earlier. The second has switched up colors, to offer as a different option. If anyone wants the word file for these, just message me and I'll send it to you.

paragon 1 (resized).JPGparagon 1 (resized).JPG

paragon 2 (resized).JPGparagon 2 (resized).JPG

paragon 3 (resized).JPGparagon 3 (resized).JPG

paragon 4 (resized).JPGparagon 4 (resized).JPG

#328 4 years ago

I think we should try to keep this thread about those cards you are willing to freely share with the community.

#329 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I think we should try to keep this thread about those cards you are willing to freely share with the community.

I also thought that was the sentiment here

#330 4 years ago

Perhaps with the exception of posting a link to a charity (such as the JDRF) that you would like people to support if they choose to use your cards.

#331 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

"The Getaway High Speed II Custom Pinball Instruction Card" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg
[quoted image]
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
[quoted image]
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/Capturas/The%20Getaway%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg
[quoted image]
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary).

He charges big buck to sell his art if you pm him. I wish he'd be more open about his intentions or at least open a store here. Seems pretty shady the way he does this...

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Agreed, the cards Zona Arcade and Mikonos put up are useless to anyone, the have watermarks all over them and writing is covered by it. If I knew what I was doing I would love to make my own cards and share them with people but don't have the software or the knowledge to even begin.

#333 4 years ago

I also design and sell cards, but have refrained from “advertising” here as I thought the intent of this thread was to share free ones that people can download and print themselves.

The one thing I would ask is that anyone posting here please make sure your cards are 100% the correct dimensions. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve downloaded cards only to find they were off a 1/4” (usually short) in one dimension or another. I understand how to scale, but many times the proportions are not even correct.

Just to clarify, not accusing anyone here of posting mis-sized/mis-proportioned cards as my experience has been in general over the last few years from various pinball card sites and within other Pinside threads.

#334 4 years ago

When I add cards on here, I know the proportions are correct, but can’t guarantee that the image size will be, as I post screen shots on here as more a pic sample for people to see. I then offer to email them the word document if they’d like, as I know the word document has both the correct proportions and printing sizes (based on web information if I don’t own the game, which is usually correct but not 100% all the time).
My cards aren’t anything amazing (I’ll leave amazing to the pros), but they’re free for anyone to use and they might cover less popular games that don’t have custom cards for yet. I’ve mostly just done games myself or friends own, but am open to helping others out with requests when I have extra time.

#335 4 years ago

New set for WWFRR:

WWFRRCards (resized).pngWWFRRCards (resized).png
#336 4 years ago

I've made a few custom cards, and while they aren't anything amazing, I figured I'd share them here in case anyone else could use them. Some are for pins that might not have any other custom cards out there. I screenshot the cards, but if you would like the word file that has them sized correctly for printing, feel free to message me. Also, I don't claim to own any of the images used, and am not profiting from their use in anyway (not sure if a disclaimer is needed or not lol).
Shaq Attaq
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Road Kings
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Volley
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
WWF Royal Rumble
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Cactus Jack's
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Would be nice to have a Volley 5-ball card.

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Would be nice to have a Volley 5-ball card.

Can do! With the volley cards above, is the only change you want the change from 3-5? If so, message me and I’ll email you the word document for the cards with the change to 5 ball. Should be a 2 second change. I’m away from my computer that has the word documents until tomorrow morning, but I’ll send then

#338 4 years ago

Can do! With the volley cards above, is the only change you want the change from 3-5? If so, message me and I’ll email you the word document for the cards with the change to 5 ball. Should be a 2 second change. I’m away from my computer that has the word documents until tomorrow morning, but I’ll send then

Thanks!! PM sent!

#339 4 years ago

Indianapolis 500 About 15 years ago I bought a beautiful Indy-500. I printed some very cool color score cards. I reluctantly sold the game I can't locate those cards any longer.

I just acquired another . Anyone point me in the direction of some cool color cards for it?

Thanks
Kerry

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Indianapolis 500 About 15 years ago I bought a beautiful Indy-500. I printed some very cool color score cards. I reluctantly sold the game I can't locate those cards any longer.
I just acquired another . Anyone point me in the direction of some cool color cards for it?
Thanks
Kerry

Pinball rebel

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pinball rebel

Thanks Daditude... I've printed many off his awesome site.

However, I believe it's these custom Indy-500 cards, that have been removed or no longer available

Indianapolis 500 Custom Cards ZippedThanks to chriswattsracing_nospamo_@_nospam_fuse.net

#342 4 years ago

I took a few sets of free Scared Stiff cards that are out there and modified/combined them to make a set that I like. I can't take credit for these cards as everything for the most part already was done by others. I just edited them a little and took various parts of several to make 1 set. Maybe someone else will like them as well. Enjoy!

SS Custom rule cards.pdfSS Custom rule cards.pdf
#343 4 years ago

Are these the ones you are looking for..

indy500(2 (resized).jpgindy500(2 (resized).jpgindy500inst3 (resized).jpgindy500inst3 (resized).jpg
#344 4 years ago
Quoted from mappy_mouse:

Are these the ones you are looking for..

No... but Thanks for posting them.

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Best "Free Play" card ever!

Apparently my picture of a government worker with only the caption "Of course its on Free Play" got me a warning from the moderators. These "moderators" need a life. I have brought my game WITH this free play card on it to actual PINBALL SHOWS and no one had an issue! Thank you for the compliment though!

#346 4 years ago

I need some really creative Munsters for my LE. I just can't believe there hasn't been more of them. Please create one.
Magicchiz

#347 4 years ago

Apparently my picture of a government worker with only the caption "Of course its on Free Play" got me a warning from the moderators. These "moderators" need a life. I have brought my game WITH this free play card on it to actual PINBALL SHOWS and no one had an issue! Thank you for the compliment though!

I was going to comment on your card when I seen it. Good thing I didn't or I would have been moderated.

#348 4 years ago

Yes, I too have been moderated for something fairly innocent I put up in the basement just because the product featured a prominent politician. Rules are clear, and apparently politics is "zero tolerance" here. That's fine, plenty of other outlets.

#349 4 years ago
Gottlieb_Class_of_1812_instruction_cards (resized).jpgGottlieb_Class_of_1812_instruction_cards (resized).jpg
#350 4 years ago

Here are 2 sets for Paragon. I'm not overly proud of them, but they might work for some people until I can create a better set. I made the first to match up with the Lost World set I created earlier. The second has switched up colors, to offer as a different option. If anyone wants the word file for these, just message me and I'll send it to you.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I made a new skin for my Paragon apron to cover the beat up old artwork. I went ahead and incorporated your cards right into the skin. Thanks again for posting!

20190727_195526 (resized).jpg20190727_195526 (resized).jpg20190728_105413 (resized).jpg20190728_105413 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.00
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 38.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-create-your-own-custom-rule-cards/page/7?hl=canadianpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.