(Topic ID: 220044)

Do you Collect Harbor Freight Freebies? A Meaningless Poll.

By OLDPINGUY

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is your favorite/most used Harbor Freight Freebie?”

• Tape Measurer 7 votes
      8%
    • Flashlight/Head band light 21 votes
      24%
    • Microfiber Cloths 10 votes
      12%
    • Batteries 0 votes
    • Magnetic Tray or Bar 19 votes
      22%
    • Solar Toy 1 vote
      1%
    • Screwdrivers 7 votes
      8%
    • Magnetic telescoping retriever 2 votes
      2%
    • Tarp or Moving Blanket 9 votes
      10%
    • Other 10 votes
      12%

(86 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

695B652D-4258-4CB1-82F9-0AD7D57EA779 (resized).png
    20210503_141021 (resized).jpg
    geek (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Here, I find myself with a stack of Harbor Freight Coupons.....They come by mail, email, magazines, etc, and my wife cuts them out.
    Theres maybe 20-30 right now around the house.
    Im Lucky, I guess, that a store is around 3 miles away, and one of the managers is a Fellow Pinhead!

I never go without the 20% Coupon, and Freebie, but Im running out of room.....and we use the Freebies often with Pins!

What is your favorite Freebie? Any other uses worth mentioning?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Magnetic led flashlight is my favorite free item, I use them at work

I think I have 15 plus of these....they seem to multiple on their own!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

My dad has a weird obsession with the tape measures. We have at least 5 or 6 now.
    Personally, I like the magnetic bars/parts bowls, and I’ve been hoarding them for myself. I line them up along the siderail of a game I’m shopping, and use each one for different things. One bowl for posts, another for wood screws, another for speed nuts, etc etc.

Good idea...I suppose I could line up the magnetic trays, on the magnetic bars, and then build something with a stack of free bars?

2 years later
    #37 2 years ago

I just had a new AC installed in my office.

I have been emptying out slowly over the last few years, but collected a box of about 14 flashlights, and 8 tape measurers....
    Gave it to the work crew, who were happy is all!

1 month later
    #44 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Why buy anything from Harbor Freight if you’re never ever gonna use it?

As the title implies, these are freebies from harbor freight. I didnt buy any of the flashlights..

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Let me rephrase, Why go out of your way to get free stuff from Harbor Freight that you’ll never use?

Fair enough, Adrianne, the local manager was living with a friend, a local pinhead, and our central Florida playfield touch up artist,
    She would add things into my bag, even if I didnt ask.
    My son, who would go, is a flashlight collector, he has freaking $600 flashlights that light up a block. I dont know why he loves flashlights, but he would bring them home.
    Employees, when I was running Comet, would bring them back, after making corporate purchases.
    So, we ended up with excess.....As well as Hurricane fear, as we run out of flashlights being hit with 4 of them,

Does that cover it?

#49 2 years ago

It will happen. Do you know Paul? Adrienne and Paul were a Sweet couple.
    You can always ask for her at the Harbor freight on 436, especially if you have any issues.

If I find another pile of flashlights, Ill give them to Kurt to hand out at the lounge....Im keeping the rest of the free tape measurers!
    Now anyone want 200 of these:
    20210503_141021 (resized).jpg20210503_141021 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-collect-harbor-freight-freebies-a-meaningless-poll?tu=OLDPINGUY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.