Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Thermionic
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you seek out location play and support operators?”

• Yes! Not only do I seek out location play, I also update the Pinfinder and/or Pinside location database. 101 votes
      43%
    • Yes! I look on Pinfinder and/or Pinside for locations to play and seek them out. 71 votes
      30%
    • Kind-of: I'll play pinball on location as I run into it but won't intentionally seek out location pinball. 44 votes
      19%
    • No. I play my collection or my friends. 19 votes
      8%

(235 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 8 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

No. Pretty much never bother. Can rarely hear the games and sound is very important to me. The ones at my house play so much better and are so much cleaner.

I just got my first pin, and realized how true this is. I have never played pinball in a quiet environment until now, and was surprised at all the audio going on in my Fire!

I'm still an active location player, as I only have room for a few pins. Hoping Silverball Saloon opens soon as it is 5 mins from me - quiet a few location play options in Seattle now.

1 month later
    #107 8 years ago

Just noticed there is a Game of Thrones on location in Vancouver, a la PinballMap. I'm going to go check it out this week and get to play this game, thanks to location play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-care-about-location-play?tu=highvoltage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.