• Latest reply 4 years ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Do you believe in Ghost? Share your Ghost Story”

• Yes, I believe in ghosts, spirits, spooks, spectors. 29 votes
    27%
  • Yes, Im troubled by strange noises in the night and feelings of dread in my basement and attic. 4 votes
    4%
  • I've had what I think is a paranormal experience. 13 votes
    12%
  • I only believe what I can touch, smell and read in the national enquirer. 2 votes
    2%
  • I dont believe in ghosts or the paranormal. 50 votes
    46%
  • I love polls and hotdogs! I cant get enough of them! 10 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 108 votes by 95 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00121 (resized).JPG
DSC00122 (resized).JPG
DSC00263 (resized).JPG
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Light Enhanced (resized).jpg
Green Mist 1 (resized).jpg
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Ghost (resized).jpg
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Contrast Enhanced (resized).jpg
Green Mist 2 (resized).jpg
0DF08AB8-7772-4B56-81AA-B02F336B2BC4 (resized).jpeg
C3446B55-188B-44EA-A96F-B06B4D07CD63 (resized).jpeg
D8B6F5F2-77DD-4FCC-898A-2BBC95A79B7E (resized).jpeg
70C44B09-7C25-4366-99EC-F7BD6B9884C3 (resized).jpeg
FilthyUnfoldedChamois-size_restricted.gif
A0E1D905-EB37-450D-B38E-50C311433223 (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
TSFS_10_12_17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 4 years ago

I’ve got a story.

About 20 years back, I got a call at my second hand furniture store from a girl, “come around and buy my bed, ASAP!”

So I shoot around there, and she told me that she’d only got the bed a few days ago, it used to be her grandfathers bed ... after he passed she had grabbed some of his furniture, including the bed. And last night, she woke up in the middle of the night and grand dad was lying in the bed next to her! She was pretty freaked out ... She wanted that bed outta there! Lol

So I gave her some bucks and loaded it up.

No sooner did I get back to my shop, one of my buddies rang me. “My Mrs kicked me out, have you got any decent beds for sale?”

“Have I got the deal for you, buddy!”

So I sold him the bed ... somehow I seemed to forget to tell him about the ghosts though. Lol!

A couple of years later, my buddy decided to go overseas for a while, and I went around and bought all his furniture from him. I asked if he’d ever seen any ghosts on the bed, and he said no, why’s that? I told him the story and we had some lols. Haha

rd

1 week later
#79 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

This shadow or apparition was caught on Ghost Adventures while they investigated "Bobby Mackey's Music World" in Wilder, KY. Actually, On this date 11 years ago, Ghost Adventures premiered on the Travel Channel. The show would return a year later which I was interviewed.
This is a weird place to investigate.[quoted image]

That’s a dude moving.

While we can all have fun with this stuff, with all the scientific technology we have these days, if there was something out there, we would likely know about it.

Ben Heck nailed it with America’s Most Haunted, if you’ve listened to the call outs. Very amusing.

rd

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So yeah, Science. But there's still a mountain of stuff we have no idea about.

No question!

But with all the paranormal investigation shows (and 1000s of followers) .... if they’d found something, they’d be busting their asses to get it out there.

At the end of the day, it’s probably quite a good gig having a ghost TV show and attending expos etc and cashing up. So good on em!

rd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 103.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-believe-in-ghost-share-your-ghost-story?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.