• Latest reply 4 years ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Do you believe in Ghost? Share your Ghost Story”

• Yes, I believe in ghosts, spirits, spooks, spectors. 29 votes
    27%
  • Yes, Im troubled by strange noises in the night and feelings of dread in my basement and attic. 4 votes
    4%
  • I've had what I think is a paranormal experience. 13 votes
    12%
  • I only believe what I can touch, smell and read in the national enquirer. 2 votes
    2%
  • I dont believe in ghosts or the paranormal. 50 votes
    46%
  • I love polls and hotdogs! I cant get enough of them! 10 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 108 votes by 95 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00121 (resized).JPG
DSC00122 (resized).JPG
DSC00263 (resized).JPG
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Light Enhanced (resized).jpg
Green Mist 1 (resized).jpg
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Ghost (resized).jpg
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Contrast Enhanced (resized).jpg
Green Mist 2 (resized).jpg
0DF08AB8-7772-4B56-81AA-B02F336B2BC4 (resized).jpeg
C3446B55-188B-44EA-A96F-B06B4D07CD63 (resized).jpeg
D8B6F5F2-77DD-4FCC-898A-2BBC95A79B7E (resized).jpeg
70C44B09-7C25-4366-99EC-F7BD6B9884C3 (resized).jpeg
FilthyUnfoldedChamois-size_restricted.gif
A0E1D905-EB37-450D-B38E-50C311433223 (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
TSFS_10_12_17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

When i was about 12, my grandfather had a massive stroke that left his right side paralyzed. My grandma was unable to care for him herself, so my parents built an addition on our house and they moved in with us. I asked my grandma one day if she'd ever seen a ghost.
She said one night she woke up and there was a white female figure in a flowing robe floating over her bed. She said it wasn't scary or threatening, that it as an angel, and she said "It's time to go, Betty"...and my grandma said "I can't, I have to stay here and take care of Daddy". And she said it floated there for about 10 seconds, and just said "I'll come back" -

I've experienced that, but really it's just some sort of REM sleep where I'm paralyzed/can't move, try to speak but can't, not a real apparition in my case.

#53 4 years ago

So do apparitions see you when you are in a private situation that would be embarrassing to you? (Dropping a deuce, in the shower etc.) What if those apparitions were deceased relatives? Same with guardian angels. Do they look the other way in times like that? 'Cause otherwise that's disturbing. Inquiring minds...

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Certainly an interesting subject and being based on science for my career and just in general, sometimes these kind of things are just super hard to explain...with that said, I had a weird experience happen and it didn’t involve seeing or hearing anyone or anything but rather seeing something else...my Dad was killed in a motorcycle accident many years ago and several years later I noticed while showering that his name was written on the glass in the shower...it came out of nowhere and I thought well maybe one of the kids, who were young at the time, wrote it there...so,I finished up and squeegeed the glass doors to clean them off...one of my kids showered later that night and said daddy there’s a name written on the glass...who is it? So they knew his name but called him grandpa only by what they had heard as he had passed before they were born...sure enough the name was,back, written into the fog filled glass...just as I had seen it before...I was starting to get a little weirded out but squeegeed the door again and it was gone...the glass completely clean...I even cleaned it again with cleaner, etc. just trying to make sure I wasn’t crazy...sure enough it was gone and the glass was clear as could be...the next day it was back...now I was getting really freaked out and just went with it as I didn’t know what to do...this went on for just 2 days and then was completely gone and I haven’t seen it since...was it Dad saying Hi or checking on us, maybe...but the craziest thing of all was, this name, his name, that kept appearing written on the glass was in his handwriting as if he’d literally walked up and wrote it himself...

Can we ask what his name was? Only asking if it was Al, maybe a coincidence as it is a short name, but Manny or Robert/Michael/Matthew (more than 2 letters) that's not a coincidence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
$ 103.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

15,699 (OBO)
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-believe-in-ghost-share-your-ghost-story?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.