(Topic ID: 48594)

Do we expect too much too soon from newly released pins ?

By stretch2

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaydawg0006.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

at the price people are paying they do expect a lot. unfortunatly when stern releases games with software that is 40% done it crushes a game before its been given a chance to suceed. I think xmen is a lot better than most people think after the last update yet most people have given up on it. I hope stern has learned from this and continues to release new games with more compleated software like they did with avengers. i also wish that stern released the premium/pro versions of their games before even showing le pictures so people could have more than a day to decide if they want one before the crazyness kicks in. actually i wish they would just release 1 version of each game but with the money they make off le's its not gonna happen. i wonder how many "pro" games have sold more than 500 in the last few years? ironman and tron and ....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaydawg0006.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-we-expect-too-much-too-soon-from-newly-released-pins?tu=jaydawg0006 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.