Do they respond to Service Tickets?

By scasey

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am wondering if the service ticket application is working or being monitored. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and there has been no response. Now granted, it has been the Holiday Season and all. I am just wondering it anyone else has received response during this time. I plan on calling in the morning.

The issue is in regards to a fuse that blew on Christmas Eve. It controls the Monkey, House, Witch and a couple of other solenoids. I have replaced the fuse and it blew again during game play. The game is not very exciting without these features.

Sean

#2 10 years ago

What game are you calling about sir?

Monkey, house, witch?

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.

Please press number B for other options or to leave this menu just go then.

We hope this answered your question, if so press letter 4.

Thank you and goodbye.

Please hang up now and never bother us again ok?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Monkey, house, witch?
Please press number B for other options or to leave this menu just go then.
We hope this answered your question, if so press letter 4.
Thank you and goodbye.
Please hang up now and never bother us again ok?

It is a final quiz for 2013, guess the game
no witches in Star Trek, so I am thinking WOZ

I would also be guessing that they have closed over the xmas period

#4 10 years ago

LTG has been very active and helpful during Christmas season. Maybe send him a pm pointing out the ticket.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

It is a final quiz for 2013, guess the game
no witches in Star Trek, so I am thinking WOZ
I would also be guessing that they have closed over the xmas period

Looking at OP's collection...I would be inclined to believe it is WOZ too

#7 10 years ago

My bad, kinda. Lloyd had responded to my ticket, but I never received notification of his response. In hearing from others, this is a flaw in their service ticket application. You receive an email when you update your ticket but not when anyone else updates the ticket.

#8 10 years ago

I have had both happen. I've received an email letting me know my ticket was responded to as well as not hearing anything just to be told that the ticket was responded to. They do need to update the support site in regards to this. The options to let them know what code you a running is obviously outdated.

#9 10 years ago

I've had this happen, too. Lloyd just responded to a ticket I just put in, and I got the email update. But that's rare; most of the time you never know unless you log in and check the ticket yourself.

#10 10 years ago

LTG was telling me all about how much he loves the ticket system JJ picked out.

#11 10 years ago

Christmas Eve?!
Ugh! Reminds me of a phone call I took yesterday. Sir, how do I reach X person in the company? I have a question. Me: maybe I can help, what is it? Him:Its about an issue that has nothing to do with your job site and location but one from years ago. Me: OK then probably best to try the office as the field sales for this site won't have a connection to an old job.Him: Thats what the lady at the other sales site said as well. Me: Oh you called another site already? What did they say? Him: same thing. Me: Maybe you should call the office next Monday after the holidays. Him: I left two messages already and no ones called back. Thats why I am calling you guys. Me: you called the office, you called field sales offices and got the info to call back to the office, you left messages and we told you to try after the holidays. Calling back on next Monday seems like the answer. Him; do you know how I can reach them now? Me. Sir its not even our company related, you have a question about a product we used years ago that you want to track down to use for your self. We are all glad to help and don't be offended but I don't think that warrants trying to track down an employee on their holiday with their family at their home. Please call back Monday : )

#12 10 years ago

My WoZ was blowing the same fuse. Spoke with JJP's electrical engineer he said it would be fine to go .5 amp bigger so that's what I did. Hasn't blown since.

#13 10 years ago

I would be nice if this stuff could get stickied on JJPs site. This is the kind of info that is so simple but took someone else taking the time to figure it.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

My WoZ was blowing the same fuse. Spoke with JJP's electrical engineer he said it would be fine to go .5 amp bigger so that's what I did. Hasn't blown since.

Thanks for the info.

Sean

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have had both happen. I've received an email letting me know my ticket was responded to as well as not hearing anything just to be told that the ticket was responded to. They do need to update the support site in regards to this. The options to let them know what code you a running is obviously outdated.

I'm working on that.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

LTG was telling me all about how much he loves the ticket system JJ picked out.

Yeah it's amazing. The not emailing people on ticket updates is a config flaw. I have to fix that. My bad.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah it's amazing. The not emailing people on ticket updates is a config flaw. I have to fix that. My bad.

That would be awesome!
Then I will be able to quit checking my open ticket 5 times a day
BTW: This is my only trouble ticket so far and Lloyd has been great at getting back to me whenever I update the ticket asking about status, etc...

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Monkey, house, witch?

It is in the JJP sub forum so that narrows it down.

The white zone has never been for unloading of passengers. We know what this is really about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 16.95
$ 24.50
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-they-respond-to-service-tickets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.