(Topic ID: 25737)

Do they make World Cup Soccer cabinet art?

By towmater2003

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by thall17
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

ive seen other decal/art for games but havent seen any for WCS94. My cainet is nice but id love to redo the backbox....and the coin door area as the yellows have faded on it. LMK Thanks

#3 7 years ago

why is that? i know its not a $5000+ game but theres a lot of them out there...is there no demand for them?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Ask Rick at BAA.

im on it! thanks Also is there a thread about installing cabinet artwork? Ive done a few arcades but they all use t-molding to hide the edges and obviously a pin does not.

#6 7 years ago

just send a message to BAA asking so lets hope. thanks

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from towmater2003:

Why is that? I know its not a $5000+ game, but there are a lot of them out there...

I'm definitely surprised that nobody ever made decals for this game, especially when you consider the fact that most of them are severely faded. What's even more shocking is that there have never been repro ramps made for the game. We're talking about a pin that had a run of almost 9,000 units.

#8 7 years ago

Maybe it's licensing issues with the trophy that is holding it back.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm definitely surprised that nobody ever made decals for this game, especially when you consider the fact that most of them are severely faded. What's even more shocking is that there have never been repro ramps made for the game. We're talking about a pin that had a run of almost 9,000 units.

my thoughts exactly. I check ebay almost every day looking for replacement parts for my playfield to make it minty and honestly there are none. once in a while a NOS platic pops up but thats it.

#10 7 years ago

James does have the molds for these and they are on the "LIST" but he has no eta for ramps. I have been after him to do them for almost 5 years now.

#11 7 years ago

BAA will usually just tellyou they don't have it and check back later...

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

BAA will usually just tellyou they don't have it and check back later...

LOL....exactly the reply i got!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from towmater2003:

LOL....exactly the reply i got!

hey, you got a reply from BAA!

that's almost the same as getting 'impossible to find' parts.

-jon

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

hey, you got a reply from BAA!
that's almost the same as getting 'impossible to find' parts.
-jon

really? are they tough to deal with? i havent used them yet

3 months later
#15 7 years ago

I could really use these decals too, the yellow is completely shot

#16 7 years ago

I hope the ramps get done soon as I'm getting ready to start installing my NOS playfield set.. just finished up a playfield swap in a WCS for a friend.

2 years later
#17 4 years ago

Any word on cabinet decals?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aliso Viejo, CA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
3,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milford Charter Township, MI
$ 47.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside