You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture frame trim (resized).JPG
Atlantis backbox lower translite channel piece resize (resized).jpg
7B4612E1-1F85-4D9E-8191-E3ECF022C645 (resized).jpeg

#1 5 months ago

Doing a full resto on an EATPM and this plastic channel is completely eluding me. Anyone know where I might look, have spent hours looking. It’s the trim molding at the bottom of the back box, and is the channel where the back glass sits in.

7B4612E1-1F85-4D9E-8191-E3ECF022C645 (resized).jpeg
#2 5 months ago

I have been looking for that piece for years, finally gave up and found something that works for me!

At the local thrift store I bought a large picture with gold metallic plastic channel framing. It only cost a buck and trimmed the length to fit over the top edge of my hacked up Bally Atlantis factory piece (someone tried to open the backbox without the key by using a screwdriver and gouged the heck out of the top leading edge). I don't know if that's your problem but if so, and it is a little tight fitting, is a good cover up cosmetic fix until a replacement part is found.

[Actually...I think it looks pretty good!]

Atlantis backbox lower translite channel piece resize (resized).jpgPicture frame trim (resized).JPG

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside