Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do the "call me" guys actually buy?”

• No 30 votes
      65%
    • Yes 16 votes
      35%

(46 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

507FC3D8-7213-4500-898D-DF348DACE6B4 (resized).jpeg
    raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    hwzsnciu (resized).jpg
    C5D4C23D-DBE2-4DE3-B222-F05A912A4CEE (resized).jpeg
    AB999491-1503-4AE1-B95F-F4762F1F852F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

I must be the odd one here because I always call back no matter what as you never know what it could lead into like they have a game to get rid of or perhaps there brother has ten Spirit games still in the box....LOL. Plus if you talk on the phone you get it over and done with and you can really get a reading of the other persons interest instead of this back and forth email crap. Heck I've bought games over the phone while everyone else is still trying to email the guy and waiting for his email back......gotta love it when that happens.

John

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

I like emails and text so I have some record of the transaction. Phone calls can be an undocumented waste of time in my opinion.

Where is the transaction in a phone call? You set up a time and date for them to come see it, sure I get it. But real men do the actual deal face to face after having the game looked over and this includes the money part. I can't stand an email where someone can't even sign there first name at least, those make me not want to respond to the person more then anything but I do it anyways....

John

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

While people are emailing & texting i'm talking to the seller and getting the address to purchase. Blahhh

Yup, done it hundreds of times. The game will be sitting in my garage and the newsgroup/forum is still talking about trying to email the guy......LOL.
    Gotta love it!!

John

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thanks for informing us how real men conduct business... Unless a pin I want shows up locally Im going to continue purchasing like a girl.

Not surprised.

John

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from TomN:

It's a little difficult on my flip phone though.

Whats a flip phone? Is that like when I take my phone off the wall and try to hang up the handset upside down? It doesn't work very well, trust me.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-the-give-me-a-call-guys-ever-buy-anything?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.