(Topic ID: 200000)

Do people list trades of non-pin items for pins here?

By DngrWillRobinson

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I was wondering if people list non-pinball items to trade for pinball machines here ever? Is that allowed? I was considering selling my motorcycle to fund pinball purchases but then thought why not offer the bike as a trade. Just wondering.

Thanks,
    John

#2 6 years ago

In the marketplace area there is a section titled "other stuff for sale." A lot of it is game room related but there are more random things in there too. I would think it would be fine.

#3 6 years ago

someone tried to dump off hover boards last year

#4 6 years ago

Would be nice if the Market had a section specifically for people offering to “pay” for pinball machines by trading other things of value, like the OP’s motorcycle.

I for one am interested in offering certain high-value collectible comic books in trade for pinball machines...

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBJB:

I for one am interested in offering certain high-value collectible comic books in trade for pinball machines...

Wish I would have known that I sold a Whiz#25 (1st appearance Captain Marvel Jr) to a dealer in about good condition. You can look it up to see what it was worth. I bought it in the late 1980's for $30.00.

#6 6 years ago

No and you will get PMs from the Pinside Market Place Police for your efforts...

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Wish I would have known that I sold a Whiz#25 (1st appearance Captain Marvel Jr) to a dealer in about good condition. You can look it up to see what it was worth. I bought it in the late 1980's for $30.00.

Wow.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-people-list-trades-of-non-pin-items-for-pins-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.